Ask
    tope12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 02:03 PM
    What objects were found in king tut's tomb
    :confused:
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Fantastic treasures, most containing gold in one form or another. Many of the items in the tomb were put there for the purpose of assisting the king during his travels in the afterlife (including weapons).
    Some of the containers were made to hold the intestines of the mummy. Furniture that the king had used as a child. Items that look like they could have taken years to make so as soon as he became king craftsman must have started making the items so they would be ready when the king died. There are many books and videos (and there was a display of many of the actual objects in Philadelphia last year) that explain a thousand times better than I can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lengths of certain objects [ 1 Answers ]

What is the diameter of a typical animal cell? What is the diameter of a human eye? What is the height of an average human female? What is the length of a human small intestine?

Falling objects [ 1 Answers ]

A juggler throws a ball straight up into the air. The ball remains in the air for a time before it lands back in the jugglers hand. With what speed did the juggler throw the ball into the air?

Breaking News re Herod's Tomb [ 8 Answers ]

Of course this sort of news is often corrected later, but they think they've finally found it. Be patient, lots of geeks like me looking at the site now, so the page may be slow to load: Biblical Archaeology Society - Herod's Tomb

King tut's tomb [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find out what objects was found in king tut's tomb. Especially what skin care treament was in it. Does anyone know?

View more questions Search