Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NYSMOM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2004, 08:22 AM
    NYS Child Support increase
    This is my first time to the board so hopefully I do this correctly.

I have been divorced since 1999, in that time, I have not had an increase in my child support for my ex's and my 2 boys. Our oldest in now in college and I am paying for his car insurance, phone bill and giving him what money I can, my ex on the other hand does not give him any extra money or help me out with these added expenses. Our child support is not through the county, he pays me directly with a personal check. I know he has gotten raises in these years and he has even taken a managorial position where he works so I am fairly confident more money came with that as well.

My question is, where do I get the forms to take him to court to request an increase? And are they online?
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Apr 19, 2004, 03:19 PM
    Re: NYS Child Support increase
    Different forms for different states.  Whatever state the custody issue was handled in is the state that will decide the child support increase issue - obviously.  So you need to contact the Clerk of the court in which your case was tried for that paperwork.
    crabman1500cc Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSMOM View Post
    This is my first time to the board so hopefully I do this correctly.

I have been divorced since 1999, in that time, I have not had an increase in my child support for my ex's and my 2 boys. Our oldest in now in college and I am paying for his car insurance, phone bill and giving him what money I can, my ex on the other hand does not give him any extra money or help me out with these added expenses. Our child support is not through the county, he pays me directly with a personal check. I know he has gotten raises in these years and he has even taken a managorial position where he works so I am fairly confident more money came with that as well.

My question is, where do I get the forms to take him to court to request an increase? and are they online?
    Try this link for assistance: Forms

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support for child out of wedlock [ 8 Answers ]

My friend has been dating a man who is a millionaire(really) for two years. He is married and has two kids with wife. He has been financially supporting her all this time. Her role was to be available to jet set the world with him at a moments notice and of course look good and sleep with him. ...

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Child Support Increase For Cost Of Living? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I have a son who will be 9 next week, whom I get child support for in the sum of $40 a week. This court order was established when he was one year old. I have no contact with my son's father, as the situation is a bit complicated. He did try and sue for visitation, which he lost through...

Child support increase [ 2 Answers ]

I was divorces 11 years ago in the state of Texas and moved to the state of Louisiana. I have lived in the state of Louisiana since the divorce was finalized. I have two children. My question is. In the 11 years since my divorce, I have not gotten a single child support increase. Does anyone...

Child support increase [ 2 Answers ]

My ex husband have joint custody of our 2 children 50/50.

View more questions Search