Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rangers4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Fraudulent Adoption
    How do I report a fraudulent foreign adoption and remain anonymous?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Why if it's fraudulent and you are interested enough to post on a public board would you not want to give your name when you "report" it?

I didn't think fraudulent foreign adoptions were even possible because of the paperwork involved for the visa alone - but perhaps this is some other kind of fraud - ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fraudulent Adoption [ 2 Answers ]

How do I report a fraudulent foreign adoption and remain anonymous?

Fraudulent Quitclaim Deed [ 3 Answers ]

Someone is our family filed a quitclaim deed stating that they paid us 700,000.00 for the purchase of a home. They never paid us anything but they since they paid the conveyance tax and the sell was recorded. Are we liable to pay the capital gains tax on a house that we never received any money...

Reporting fraudulent immigration [ 2 Answers ]

If I knew of some fraud involved in bringing some people who would I need to call... they came on the pretense their mom was here but she left 6 years ago and her visa and green card is expired... but I was there when her name was falsely signed that she still lived in the us...

Fraudulent Deed Filing [ 5 Answers ]

My grandmother put the names of her children on the deed to her home. The house had no mortgage. :) After she died, we found that she owed back taxes. None of the children except for my Mom was willing to pay or even help pay it. :( In order to pay it she told them that they would have to sign...

View more questions Search