Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Hey stella, welcome to the site.

It's best to post a new question, so more people will answer it.

As everyone said in the previous posts, it could be a tumor, a blockage, or some sort of an infection. Best way to find out is to go to the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Red bump-white bump in labia minora [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've surfed through this site trying to find a solution, but haven't come across one, so I hope you can help me. Every few months I get a small pin-prick sized red raised dot on the outside of my right labia minora. It's mostly benign in feeling, but occasionally feels irritated. In...

Boils & Weird red bump on my scalp [ 51 Answers ]

Yesterday I noticed a painful red bump behind my knee. Then I noticed another one on my back this afternoon in school. And when I got home I was feeling my scalp and noticed a weird bump on my head. My dad looked at it and said it was weird and dark red. Is it something that I should worry about?

Weird recurring bump [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 19 and sexually active. I've been with my fiancé for 2 years and neither of us has cheated. I keep getting a weird flesh colored bump on the inside of my vaginal lips. It's never more than one bump at a time. They don't hurt unless I poke or squeeze them. I thought maybe it was a pimple or...

I have a weird bump. [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 bumps below the opening of the vagina... I poped one the other day and it blled I thought it went away but it didn't... I've never had sex with a guy.. could this be hpv? Or could it be from shaveing.. I just want it to go away ASAP!! :(

Worried about a weird bump [ 1 Answers ]

I have got this pimple like bump on my vigina where the hair is and I don't know what it is I'm still a virgin so should I see a doctor right away or wait to see if it gos away because its not that irritating

View more questions Search