Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seval124 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Stating a business
    Starting a wheel distribution company in columbia sc what do I need to get started planning on starting it out of my home
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2008, 01:08 PM
    The first thing that I would suggest doing is writing your business plan for your business. If you click on the following search, you will find lots of examples of business plans that you could use to draft one that is specific to your needs.

Sample Business Plans - Google Search

The next thing that I would suggest doing is talking with city officials about having this sort of business operated out of your home since there may be some zoning issues involved. Also, you will probably need a license of some kind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the word for stating the obvious? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the word for stating the obvious? I have a feeling it begins with 'p' but I'm really struggling to remember it and I'm trying to use it in my English homework. So any synonyms for stating the obvious would be much appreciated. Thank you :)

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

Ethical issues in accouting-stating what the ethical thing to do is. [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: Ethical issue: the tobacco companies have paid billions because of smoking related illness. In particular, phillip morris, a leading cigarette maufacturer paid over 3 billion dollars in one year 1) Suppose you are the CFO (Chief Financial officer) responcible for the...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search