Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kadian Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Mar 17, 2008, 08:25 AM
    What kind of food can I eat?
    :( lately I have been eating a lot and on my side I realize that I have excessive fat and I am thinking about going on a diet what are some foods I can eat to maintain my regular weight?
    I also see some strech marks how can I get rid of them?:( :(
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 17, 2008, 05:16 PM
    You need to cut your portions down don't stop the foods you like or you will cheat on your diet I no because I did it lol.
    What healthy foods do you like? Try eating more of them instead of buger have fish or instead of chips have salad and pie or salad and fish,instead of apacket of crisp get an apple or orange,get regular exercise take the dog out to 20 minutes,get an abs toner if its your stomach.

And as for streach marks try palmers cocoa butter formula it helps prevent and reduce streachmarks I sware by it I didn't use it with my first pregnancy but I wish I had now but with mysecond I hardly got any and the streach marks I do have are fading.go to the chemist they will tell you which is the best one for you
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Eat healthy foods, yogurt, fresh fruits and vegetables, home cooked meals,

Avoid chips, sweets, junk food and foods with lots of preservatives listed in the ingredients,
    Rohinald Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 18, 2008, 06:06 AM
    Bio oil will help with the stretch marks =]
    pompano Posts: 293, Reputation: 40

Mar 19, 2008, 09:14 PM
    Sugarfree cereals are great,wheat bread is better than white.Soda is the easiest way to gain weight,so try switching to Propel vitamin water which is sweet tasting but has 20 calories.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2008, 10:08 PM
    Cut out high fructose corn syrup and anything with a lot of sugar. You don't have to cut carbs completely but make sure you're not eating too many. Eat things with lots of fiber too, it keeps you feeling full longer so that will help you eat less.

I have a friend who swears drinking lots of water helps (like even more than the 8 glasses). I haven't tried it but it makes sense I guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog won't eat his food [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Rhodesian/Lab he's 13 months. I did the mistake mixing some table food with his dry food. Now he won't touch anything regardless of what I put in front of him. He snubs it. He's not lethargic, he's very active, his bowels are normal, he drinks plenty. How do correct this? Or should he see...

My dog will eat anything but his food [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. My 5 month old puppy lately is not so much into eating his puppy food anymore. It will take him a few hours to even consider eating his food but he will eat and chew on stuff outside in the yard and whatever he can find! He was chewing on an apple and even eating sunflower seeds from the...

My dog won't eat food out of his bowl? [ 3 Answers ]

My golden retreiver will only eat his food off the floor or out of your hand.

Is there food that I should not eat I'm pregnant [ 8 Answers ]

Is there food I should and should not eat while pregnant I would really like so input

Dog won't eat his own food [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 10 month old shepherd /hound mix who won't eat his own food . We have tried different types and he still won't eat .When we got him he wasn't one of those puppies that ate everything [he was 3 months old. He got a taste of the cat food and that is all he wants. Is there any food out their...

View more questions Search