Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jezickca87 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 02:39 AM
    Really confused pregnant. Or not pregnant.
    OK so I'm really confused.. I remember having a period mid week of Jan. I didn't have a period for the month of Feb. I'm normally regular and have a 28-30 day cycle. I have unprotected sex for the months of Jan and Feb. today March 17 I noticed there was light tan brown on the tissue I used. I've taken 3 pregnant. Test all negative. Could the light spotting be my period? Or implantation bleeding?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 12:29 AM
    If you've had unprotected sex and missed at least one period (february, right?) I would lean more towards implantation bleeding. Go to the dr's
    Username Here Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2008, 06:01 AM
    Pregnancy tests aren't nearly accurate until at least 2 weeks after implantation. Some people do miss a period, due to stress change of diet or exercise patterns etc

Go to the Doctors, they'll tell you for sure, and you won't need to stress anymore. Tell the doctor 3 tests were negative but you're still not sure. The doctor will be able to give you a near certain answer with a more accurate test.

Hope this helps,
    Louis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée have been trying to get pregnant. For the past year... my periods aren't normal most of the times, we are both scared that I can't get pregnant. My cousin has a condition.. don't ask me what it is, but it is causing her not to get pregnant.. I'm scard that it runs in the...

Trying to get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my last period was on dec 21,2007 we have been trying to have a baby from then on. Can you tell me if I were to get pregnant when will my test show it...

Why can't I get pregnant? [ 14 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are perfectly healthy. We don't smoke or drink and we are both young. We have been trying for 6 months to get pregnant. We have been having sex every month when I am ovulating and most fertile. Can anyone help answer why I might be having such difficulties?

I can't get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying 4 baby 4 about a yr now ime only 16 yrs old bt there you go.my mum finks were trying 2 hard.does eny1 no wats wrong with me help me please:(

Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

OK see the thing is me and my husband have been trying to have a baby... and my period doesn't start till jan 3 but I had pinkish spotting dec. 23 for about an hour and I pee all the time.. and my breast are very tender.. but I took a pregnant. Test on the 27th of dec. the first response one and I...

View more questions Search