Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brian24 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 08:39 PM
    How many people are gay?
    I know this may be a stupid question but is it true that 10 - 15 percent of the population is gay or bi? If that is true then what are the numbers when it comes to the number of gay and bi people in the world and America? If 10 - 15 percent is not correct then what is and then what are the numbers? Then what precent of men are gay or bi and what precent of women are gay or bi? Can anyone let me know the numbers and prove it to me what there are? Thank you.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 10:25 PM
    Well... you'll never get a straight answer (pardon the pun) as some people will never admit that they're gay... it's a breach of privacy. Some people will gladly offer their sexual preference... but others won't.

Mar 18, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Does anyone know what precent of the USA population is Homosexual? I heard it is 10 to 15 precent. Can anyone tell me if this is true? Can you prove it to me? In other word give me a website that give me the numbers. If you can. Thanks!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 18, 2008, 08:12 PM
    I would say I could agree with the 10 percent, just unofficial, form the people I know, about 10 percent would be gay or lesbian.

Mar 22, 2008, 08:08 AM
    Since some people say that 10 precent of the population in the USA is gay . Then what is that number of the population. In other word what is 10 precent of USA Population?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Well currently, the US population estimate is at

So 10% of that is...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay People? [ 1 Answers ]

Are there gay people in Iran or is that a myth?

Gay People [ 44 Answers ]

Why are christians so judgemental about gay people, I am not gay but have friends and family that are. If god made everybody who made gay people if it is such a problem

The New "Gay People" [ 17 Answers ]

Maybe this was already discussed, but I wasn't about to go through those pages to find out. Why do so many people think that being gay is a choice? The way I see it... I like dogs. I will always like dogs. I can't, even for one day, CHOOSE to like cats better, because I know that I like dogs....

View more questions Search