Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    secretschea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 07:02 PM
    17 and 15 year old having sex?
    If I live in Maryland and I'm a 17 year old girl can I have sex with a 15 year old if its consentual?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 16, 2008, 07:11 PM
    The age of consent in MD is 16 so this would be illegal. I also have to wonder what a 17 yr old girl would want with a 15 yr old boy excpet exploitation
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 16, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Of course we are just assuming it is a 15 year old boy ? After some of today's post, I have to ask.

Is this a boy or a girl. ** some states have different age rules for same sex relastionships.

But yes the age of consent is 16, so if you have sex with the 15 year old you are basically doing rape and can be arrested.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2008, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by secretschea
    If i live in maryland and im a 17 year old girl can i have sex with a 15 year old if its consentual?

A fifteen year old in Maryland cannot give legal consent so sex between a 15 year old and 17 year old is not consensual under any circumstance.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 19, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Please don't start a new thread with the same question. I've merged the threads for you.

Let me put it this way. NO ONE should have sexual intercourse unless they are financially, emotionally and physically ready to have a child. What she should be doing is wondering why she want to have sex with a child! Even if you wait until April, there may be serious social and physical repercussions (pregnancy) even if there aren't criminal repercussions. What if his parents find out? What about your parents?

I'm hopeful, that you had enough sense to ask BEFORE you made this rash mistake. And the fact of your asking will make you listen to reason. But I doubt if you will find anyone here (except maybe another immature teen) to support the idea of your having sex with this boy.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2008, 04:59 PM
    This is a sure fire recipe for disaster, 17 and 15 year olds. Anyway, no, it's not legal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 year relationship and no sex [ 19 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for 4 years but my boyfriend dosen't won't sex. A cupple of weeks ago I had a miscarrage, I told him a week after but he didn't know was pregnant to begen with. We only had sex to a month witch I didn't mind but he won't touch me now what do you think it mite be. ...

School teacher who has sex with 15 year old boy [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a school teacher who has sex with mexican boy gets pregnant then goes to prison then gets out then gets caught with boy again

I know someone who is 22 and had sex with a 16 year old cause she lied about her age [ 10 Answers ]

I know someone who is 22 years old and had sex with a 16 year old because she lied about her age.now she's saying if he doesn't be with her than she's going to get him for stagatury rape.shes going to tell her mother on him.can she do that and should he get a lawyer.he lives in Kentucky by the way

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

26 year old husband has no sex drive [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone give me any suggestions? We have been married for a year and a half but we have been together for over 8 years. I know that is a long time, but he is so young. Is he tired of sex already? He almost never initiates sex (maybe once every three months). I TRY to initiate sex several times a...

View more questions Search