littereally just talked on msn ?
    and stuff like that..
    I didn't do anything with any guy
    I haven't made out with anyone
    and my ex'sz guy friends think I'm a hoe because
    I talk to too many guysz
    BTU to me I only look up to guysz for advice
    to me every girl givesz me the same advice for each situation
    but guysz alwaiz have this other way of looking at it which helpsz..
    thatsz y I kind of rely on guysz more than gurlsz
    besidesz itsz a known fact that gurlsz get jelous of other gurlsz
    and can sabatoge othersz livesz..

so am I a hoe just because I talk to a lot of boyz ? =S
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 16, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliya babie
    Kay well it started out with a boy;
    and while we were together i talked to other guys
    littereally just talked on msn ?
    and stuff like that..
    i didn't do anything wid any guy
    i haven't made out with any1
    and my ex'sz guy friends think im a hoe because
    i talk to too many guysz
    btu to me i only look upto guysz for advice
    to me every girl givesz me the same advice for each situation
    but guysz alwaiz have this other way of looking at it which helpsz..
    thatsz y i kind of rely on guysz more than gurlsz
    besidesz itsz a known fact that gurlsz get jelous of other gurlsz
    and can sabatoge othersz livesz..

so am i a hoe just because i talk to a lot of boyz ? =S
    I know they must be talking english?? Can someone translate chat talk into real English?
    serenitynow422 Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Mar 16, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Hey, no your not a hoe and its your ex's guy friends that think this of course they are going to be bitter or something because they are your EX'S guy friends so don't listen to them... socializing isn't a crime

<3
    LifePaparazzi Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Mar 16, 2008, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    I know they must be talking english ??? can someone translate chat talk into real English?
    Simple:

She enjoyes talking to boys more then girls. But due to this, he ex-boyfriend calles her a "prostitute" But she only chats with them, because she find it easier to. Some of the girls around her, say the same thing. However, she feel they are just jelous.

(LOL, and I don't text either, nor do I have a PhD. But I have raised 2 teenagers.. still raising 2 more)

No Girl, you are not a ho' because you find it easier to talk to guys. If your boyfriend feels that threatened by that, he is not the one for you. The right guy for you will understand this. Also, don't let what other girls say about you bother you. Be yourself and ignore them. I'm sure they will find other things to talk about, when they see that you don't care what they think or say.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Mar 16, 2008, 09:05 PM
    From what I understood out of that.. no your not a hoe for talking to men cause talking is not sex!
    youcantstop48 Posts: 152, Reputation: 16

Mar 16, 2008, 09:26 PM
    You can talk to all the dudes you want to, some guys are jealous of it but I don't see a problem with it, 90% of my friends are women and my girlfriend don't have a problem with it, so find you someone that isn't jealous
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 16, 2008, 11:44 PM
    An even simpler answer, dear, is that NOTHING anyone says about you MAKES IT TRUE? If everyone started calling you a pogo stick, would you be one? How about if only ONE person called you that?

Simple enough, if someone makes ridiculous comments, tell them they're being ridiculous and stop interacting with them on the issue. Completely. If they ever bring it up again you ignore the comments all together, or simply repeat "Ridiculousness."

Better yet, call them a "pogo stick". They will have NO idea what to say to that.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Mar 17, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Haha HOE?
    A hoe is a prostitue, whore, etc and a hoe sleeps around for money. Talking a sleeping around are way off. But if you mean it in the way EVERYINE means it today, no your still not a "hoe", firsly you don't use any physical contact whatsoever, not even speaking. YOu are definitely not a hoe, your ex probably expects you to be a prude. I guess. But no to answer your qweston once again your NOT a hoe. :] hope this helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discuss or describe hoe the body would respond to your (a virus) infective presence [ 1 Answers ]

Write a story about the body’s specific defense system (active immunity) from the perspective of an invading virus. In other words, discuss or describe hoe the body would respond to your (a virus) infective presence.

Hoe do I pierce my belly button myself [ 3 Answers ]

OK so my boyfriend is going to pierce my belly for me I was wondering how much skin should be pierce?

Hoe do I market my illustrations? [ 1 Answers ]

OOPS! Spelling mistake in my title! Didn't notice till it was too late! I was a pre-press designer for 10 years, leaving 2 1/2 years ago to have a baby. I don't want to go back to work full time until my little lad goes to school but I'm going crazy not doing anything creative. I am told...

View more questions Search