Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dity1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 02:45 PM
    Dryer not coming on Kenmore mod#11063012101
    Hi, can someone please help me? My dryer is not coming on. It's a Kenmore model #11063012101. If you have any advice on where to begin troubleshooting or if you have schematics that would be a great help. Hope to hear from somebody soon.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 02:49 PM
    Have you checked the breakers? Do you have 220v at the outlet?
    PlumbingImpaire Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 11:56 AM
    I actually have the same problem with the same model. I accidentally washed a fuzzy blanket and dried it last week. The lint trap and inside of the drier was full of bright orange fluffy lint from the blanket. I cleared out the trap yesterday, and put in a new load. When I pressed the start button, nothing happened.

I then opened the breaker, unplugged the machine, and opened the back panel. I cleared out all the fuzz that was in the back, and the vent. It is all cleared out now, the one strange thing I did notice when I looked in the front was a safety pin that was stuck in the heating vent (where the heat blows into the dryer).

I checked the breaker, no problem. I checked the outlet, no problem. I plugged everything back up, plugged it back in, and pressed the button, still nothing. I wanted to check the door interlock, but when I press the switch it still clicks like it is supposed to.

Any advice?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Sears Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer mod.110.70092991 [ 6 Answers ]

My 3-yr.old Kenmore Elite Gas dryer has been doing very odd things! After running a load, when the dryer shuts off, or I shut it off (clear it), the touch control panel goes dead. No lights are lit. If you push the touch pad for various cycles it will not do anything. You can also push...

Kenmore Stackable Dryer/Washer Dryer Squeaks [ 1 Answers ]

We have developed a squeak in the dryer. It does heat okay and clothes are tumbling well. I went online to get the schematics of the dryer drum, but would not know where to start as parts are numbered and not named. Help:confused:

Kenmore Elite MOD 110.22036100 [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me before I have to pay for my service call on Thursday :( The washer is no longer turning on at all. I've reset the fuse box just in case, made sure that there is power in the outlet; I've unplugged the washer hoping that it would reset; also took the electronic panel off and...

View more questions Search