Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cartercs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 11:42 AM
    How do I ask "can I put that in a bag for you" in spanish?
    I am doing a project for my spanish class and "can I put that in a bag for you" is my title so I want to be sure I have it right. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Mar 17, 2008, 04:13 AM
    ¿puedo poner eso en un bolso para usted?

Here's a great translation website:

AltaVista - Babel Fish Translation
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 04:21 AM
    Be careful with bable fish. If you want to know how wrong it can get stuff translate something form english to another language back to english:-

Hi this translation can be a bit dodgy
    Hallo kann diese Übersetzung eine dodgy Spitze sein
    Hello can be this translation one dodgy point

I'm afraid I can't speak spanish so can't help with the original question :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone remember the spanish/italian soap opera, "Maria, Maria" ? [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching it as a child. For those of you who doesn't know what I'm referring to, it's about this girl named Maria. I think she was a shoe shiner or something and she falls in love with this really rich guy and he kind of falls in love with her too, and wants to marry her, but of course,...

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

View more questions Search