Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hussain790 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 06:46 AM
    Sex under Islam
    Assalam o Alikum
    sir today one of my friend ask me about a strange question and I did not have any proper answer ,I could not ask from any alam of my area due to hesitation. But I think u will give me some proper answer according to Islam.
    the question is that when a wife and husband intercouse can they suck their sexual parts as normally done by english.
    is it hallal in islam that a wife can suck her husband penis or vice virsa.
    I think your answer will be helpful for me and my friend and if its sin we will avoid and could preach others also.
    thanks
    may Allah give u long life
    and give all muslims and specially me "the courage and will" to preach Islam just like u.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain790
    Assalam o Alikum
    sir today one of my friend ask me about a strange question and i did not have any proper answer ,i could not ask from any alam of my area due to hesitation. but i think u will give me some proper answer according to Islam.
    the question is that when a wife and husband intercouse can they suck their sexual parts as normally done by english.
    is it hallal in islam that a wife can suck her husband penis or vice virsa.
    i think your answer will be helpful for me and my friend and if its sin we will avoid and could preach others also.
    thanks
    may Allah give u long life
    and give all muslims and specially me "the courage and will" to preach Islam just like u.
    Assalaam alaikum,

Islam Question and Answer - The limits within which a married couple may enjoy intimacy with one another, and the ruling on a man suckling from his wife
    Hope the above link is helpful.

Wa alaiukum salaam
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Alikum salam.
    - moved from adult sexuality to Religion.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Wa alaikum Rick,

Thanks for your help.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2008, 12:00 PM
    I know Islamic teachings by Imam's may vary on this, but I cannot help but think, based on my better than average knowledge of Islam by a non-Muslim:

As long as the acts are not done to avoid procreation - and are done so for the good of the spouse - then the acts should be considered good, healthy, etc.

I do hope you find other information from those of your faith that you can count on as good direction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Islam [ 2 Answers ]

What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States?

Islam in the you.S. [ 4 Answers ]

What events and figures have shaped the development of the Islam in the United States?

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

Islam in the US [ 2 Answers ]

What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States?

Islam [ 14 Answers ]

I am in a World REligion class in college and the professor says that the religion of Islam is actually a peaceful religion. However, many of my classmates argue that it is terroristic in nature because of their belief in martyrdom(?). You know the saying "Kill the infadels." This seems to...

View more questions Search