Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2008, 03:38 AM
    Sunday Morning Humor #2
    A father took his five-year-old son to several baseball games where The Star-Spangled Banner was sung before the start of each game. Then the father and son attended a church on a Sunday shortly before Independence Day. The congregation sang The Star-Spangled Banner, and after everyone sat down, the little boy suddenly yelled out, "PLAY BALL!!!"

~~~~~~

A six-year-old was overheard reciting the Lord's Prayer at a church service: "And forgive us our trash passes as we forgive those who passed trash against us."

~~~~~~

After a church service on Sunday morning, a young boy suddenly announced to his mother, "Mom, I've decided to become a minister when I grow up."
    "That's okay with us, but what made you decide that?"
    "Well," said the little boy, "I'll have to go to church on Sunday anyway, and I figure it will be more fun to stand up and yell than to sit and listen."

~~~~~~

A Sunday School teacher challenged her children to take some time on Sunday afternoon to write a letter to God. They were to bring their letter back the following Sunday. One little boy wrote, "Dear God, We had a good time at church today. Wish you could have been there."

~~~~~~

A mother took her three-year-old daughter to church for the first time. The church lights were lowered, and then the choir came down the aisle, carrying lighted candles. All was quiet until the little one started singing in a loud voice, "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you..."

~~~~~

A four-year-old Catholic boy was playing with a four-year-old Protestant girl in a children's pool in the backyard. They splashed each other, got very wet and decided to take their wet clothes off. The little boy looked at the little girl and said, "Golly, I didn't know there was that much difference between Catholics and Protestants!"
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 03:53 PM
    LOL... loved the last one :-)
    the1unv Posts: 285, Reputation: 31

Mar 20, 2008, 10:22 PM
    LOL... very funny... I could see those things happening
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2008, 10:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178
    LOL...............loved the last one :-)
    Me too! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sunday Morning Humor #1 [ 7 Answers ]

Casey asked her Sunday school teacher a question: "If the people of Israel are Israelites, and the people of Canann are Canannites, are the people of Paris called Parasites? **** A Sunday school teacher was telling her class the story of the Good Samaritan, in which a man was beaten, robbed...

Welcome to Sunday Morning! [ 4 Answers ]

:) IF YOU KNOW YOUR HYMNS, IT IS A HOOT!! :) Dentist's Hymn.. . Crown Him with Many Crowns Weatherman's Hymn... There Shall Be Showers of Blessings Contractor's Hymn... The Church's One Foundation The Tailor's Hymn... Holy, Holy, Holy The Golfer's Hymn... There's a Green Hill Far Away...

Sunday Morning Reword [ 1 Answers ]

Still More A Good Pun is Its Own Reword - He had a photographic memory that was never developed. - A plateau is a high form of flattery. - The short fortuneteller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large. - Once you've seen one shopping center, you've seen a mall.

Sunday morning with coffee [ 2 Answers ]

A Frog on the Psychic Hotline A frog telephones the Psychic Hotline and is told, "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you." The frog says, "This is great! Will I meet her at a party, or what?" "No," says the psychic. "Next semester in her...

View more questions Search