Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daffydave99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Saturday Morning
    There was a Saturday morning TV show back in the late 80's or early 90's about a family that moved from a city from United States to somewhere in Africa. They took over a game farm to take care of animals, but always had some sort of adventure to deal with. The show had an unusual name like Eukenuba or something like that. Does anybody have an idea what this movie was called?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 15, 2008, 07:40 PM
    The Wild Thornberrys, maybe?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 15, 2008, 09:36 PM
    Daktari!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's Saturday morning TV show [ 7 Answers ]

I believe this show is from the late 80's or early 90's. It is about a father and daughter who found a "portal" to a prehistoric land. It aired on Saturday mornings. Any ideas ?

Swing into Saturday [ 1 Answers ]

Four-Letter Surgery Jerry is recovering from day surgery when a nurse asks him how he is feeling. "I'm okay but I didn't like the four-letter-word the doctor used in surgery," he answered. "What did he say," asked the nurse. "OOPS!"

Saturday Humor [ 2 Answers ]

Paper Towel Pirate A pirate walks into a bar wearing a paper towel on his head. He sits down at the bar and orders some dirty rum. The bartender asks, "Why are you wearing a paper towel?" "Arrr..." says the pirate. "I've got a bounty on me head!"

View more questions Search