Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddkerr2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 04:24 PM
    What are feedback mechanisms?
    What is a feedback mechanism and how does it relate to public relations?

Thank You :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2008, 05:34 PM
    There are all types,

One major hamburger chain, offers a contest, on the back of your receipt, one winner a week, you call in with the info from the ticket to register, and they ask you about your visit.

Another major hamburger chain offers a free ice cream desert if you call in with your info, all on the back of the receipt,

Most larger food chains have some card, phone mumber on the door or something where you can call in.

Most of them also include their phone numbers on receipt, so you can call in with complaints

One company I used to work for, would call the customer about one week after we did our service for them and ask them about the product and the service they received.

They follow up sometimes with email surveys ( why they want email addrsses)

What customers care about is often used in marketing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get some feedback [ 7 Answers ]

So my ex and I broke up about 1.5 month ago. She asked for a break since we were fighting too much. Fast forward to today, we're talking a bit more now and I'm allowing her to vent her frustration and anger about the failed relationship. I can't say this break was bad because it gave me an...

Hinduism feedback [ 1 Answers ]

What are the historical event and figures of Himdusim

Just need feedback [ 11 Answers ]

I have been married for 6.5 years, 3 kids (1 from previous marriage.) Both my husband and I have been previously married. After the birth of our first child (4yrs ago) I found out, from an e-mail message sent out from my husband, that he and his previous wife were into the "lifestyle" or...

I definitely need feedback on this one.Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to everyone! Im new here and in serious search of some advice. Let me start by saying I'm a mom of two. My boy is 16 and my daughter is 11. Im 34 and raising my son seemed terribly easy compared to raising my daughter. I have lived in my neighborhood for seven years now. It started as a...

View more questions Search