Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaitie9906 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2008, 04:23 PM
    Cat emergency
    OK my baby girl (my cat) had a kitten with a scab, we took her up to the vet and the vet cleaned it up and stitched it, no my baby girl (my cat) the mom of the kitten is getting scabs all over her front paw what could it be?? Help asap!!
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2008, 04:42 PM
    It could be scabies, mange, or she has harmed herself. If it is very bad, take her to the veterinarian ASAP.
    pompano Posts: 293, Reputation: 40

Mar 17, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Allergic reaction can cause sores on cats.is it open wounds or just rough spots that you feel beneath her fur?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 17, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Time for the vet, don't take any chances.
    Kaitie9906 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2008, 03:18 PM
    I took her to the vet and the vet stitched her up and she didn't know what it was but she's doing a lot better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

ASTHMA! Emergency. [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfreind is asthmatic.. he's asthma occurs once a week or sometimes twice.. what are the things that he should avoid? And what medicine is best for him... and does the nebulizer really helps?? :( :( :( :(

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

Emergency loans [ 3 Answers ]

Lost my job, unemployment ran out, discharged bankruptcy, drained savings and 401k, being divorced, going through depression. I need a personal loan of some sort or one from an organization that assists those in this type of situation. Of course looking for job as I write this. Help.

What to do. Emergency! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.. Its this girls b-day and I fought with this girl because she is big headed and she said that she would date me if she doesn't like the guy anymore.. so she is lineing me up.. so basically I got in a fight with her.. so what shall I do now.. how can I get her. shall I be an asshole.. and its...

View more questions Search