Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sashimi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 12:14 PM
    First Time Monobenzone Experience
    Hi everyone,

I just joined the forum a couple of days ago. I'm Hispanic with medium olive skin. I am waiting to receive a 3% monobenzone lotion I ordered from China in eBay. I'm so scared about using mono, but (like many of you here) I have exhausted every single resource with no results. I have spent so much $$$ on bogus creams and powders, yes benzyl arbutin from herbalinn (don't buy it), that I'm going to give mono a chance. Doctors won't help either. I live in Southern California and the most I got a doctor to prescribe me was Tri-Luma, which makes your skin bright in the beginning and then it stops. So, I ordered low% mono on purpose, cause I work and don't want to get the streaks and spots. My knuckles and cuticles are so dark, people at work stare at them in obvious disgust - it's humiliating. People can be so mean at times that I feel I'm getting depressed as a result. I just want to be light, not white, but don't want to have dark knuckles, elbows, knees, you see my point? I hope that by using 3% I don't get disfigured like Gloomy. I read her postings and my heart goes out to her. She never said what % of mono she used and what her ethnicity is, so it's hard to know whether the same thing will happen to someone else. Anyway, please write to me and let me know if you think 3% mono is good for what I want. I think my skin color is kind of like Vahid's.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Mar 15, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Sashimi, how long did you use BA for? And was it the ready-made cream or did you mix your own?

As for mono, I wouldn't use that stuff even at 1%... I'm too scared after reading horrible stories about it.
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 15, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Sashimi I pm'd you

Go check your inbox
    Sashimi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Hi guys,

Thanks for answering my questions. Mellowkat, I PM'd you too! I'm just really desperate and I figure that since Vahid was able to use mono (20%) without ruining his skin, I could probably experiment with 3%. I've never heard anyone saying they got disfigured by using low % mono, only at the very high doses. Anyway, I said on my reply to Mellowkat that I used the BA powder for 3 months with no lightening and I got breakouts - that's why I had to stop. However, I want to make sure to also mention that BA DOES NOT give streaks or white spots like mono. Just no results for me. Maybe it works on Asian or black skin types. I'm Hispanic and maybe my skin doesn't respond well to the powder. It's so frustrating! Anyway, I wish I could find mequinol as I've heard it doesn't induce vitiligo like mono, but I can't find a supplier. Has anyone of you tried mequinol at a high %? How about mono at a low %? Please tell me that there is hope for me...
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Mar 17, 2008, 01:23 AM
    Sashimi,

I know someone who used the 3 % mono that is available on eBay but didn't really see any results. It comes in quite a small pot and I am not sure if she didn't use it for long enough but any lightening wasn't seen.

I am not sure if any of the seller's feedback comments actually state that anyone attained any results.

Thanks for letting us know about the BA. It's a shame that it never worked for you because apparently it was mentioned there are lots of positive results on the depig forum. I don't know if they were using the powder format or the ready made lotion.
    herbertcurly Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2009, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashimi View Post
    Hi everyone,

I just joined the forum a couple of days ago. I'm Hispanic with medium olive skin. I am waiting to receive a 3% monobenzone lotion I ordered from China in eBay. I'm so scared about using mono, but (like many of you here) I have exhausted every single resource with no results. I have spent so much $$$ on bogus creams and powders, yes benzyl arbutin from herbalinn (don't buy it), that I'm gonna give mono a chance. Doctors won't help either. I live in Southern California and the most I got a doctor to prescribe me was Tri-Luma, which makes your skin bright int he beginning and then it stops. So, I ordered low% mono on purpose, cause I work and don't wanna get the streaks and spots. My knuckles and cuticles are so dark, people at work stare at them in obvious disgust - it's humiliating. People can be so mean at times that I feel I'm getting depressed as a result. I just wanna be light, not white, but don't wanna have dark knuckles, elbows, knees, you see my point? I hope that by using 3% I don't get disfigured like Gloomy. I read her postings and my heart goes out to her. She never said what % of mono she used and what her ethnicity is, so it's hard to know whether the same thing will happen to someone else. Anyway, please write to me and let me know if you think 3% mono is good for what I want. I think my skin color is kind of like Vahid's.
    I've been using the raw monobenzone mixture for a while now and its looking wonderful, I was caramel and now I look more like alicia keys, I love the way its working so far, when I started it burnt a little though but I reduced the use to once a day instead of three times and it was goodlooking from there, I actually bought mine from a guy here in the states that mixes it well, so I don't have to go through the hassle of mixing it myself. I've been using it for 3 months now.
    adowaakos Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertcurly View Post
    I've been using the raw monobenzone mixture for a while now and its looking wonderful, I was caramel and now i look more like alicia keys, i love the way its working so far, when i started it burnt a little though but i reduced the use to once a day instead of three times and it was goodlooking from there, i actually bought mine from a guy here in the states that mixes it well, so i dont have to go through the hassle of mixing it myself. I've been using it for 3 months now.
    Can u let us know the guy or just pm me if poss so we can all benefit am whoppi shade just wan t be 2 shades lighter permanently not to lighten and darken again.
    Anatola Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 01:57 PM
    Hey,

I am so glad to hear about your results!

But I am finding it a bit suspicious that all of a sudden you have joined this forum to ‘just let us know’ of your great success with monobenzone and meanwhile point us in the right direction to where to get it from...

Guys, before we believe anything we MUST see pictures! Before and After!

If you cannot provide us with any photos of this ‘drastic change’ then only a fool would believe that this change has indeed taken place.

A
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Jun 9, 2009, 04:05 PM

Anatola,
    I agree w u totally. This person sound suspicious from various declining web sites.
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Jun 9, 2009, 04:06 PM
    Herbertcurly,
    How much did u pay for this guys mixture?

Jun 9, 2009, 10:50 PM
    Number one I've always been following up with this forum but never felt the need to join cause I didn't care of who did what or when or why, I did this for me and that's it.
    I decided to join to share my experience with those people that have doubts and to share how I got here, I'm not selling nothing, matter of fact I'm not even sharing who I buy from with any of you cause I really don't trust anyone and cause all you have is doubt so my opinion is you don't deserve it, number three or two which ever I don't have to show any of you any picture what so ever, if you doubt me I really don't care that's your problem if I trust you then I just might share my personal pictures with you, when you start making sense then I will share how I got to this point and just might share my pictures, but just don't come at me like I'm some fool or stupid bye
    Anatola Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 12:02 AM
    Hey,

I really don’t see why you got offended so easily.

I think it is common sense that people on a worldwide forum will be hesitant to believe a first-time poster saying that she has found the magic source, even though she has been following this blog 'for some time'.

When you decide that you can trust us enough to share your pictures with us then we shall all believe you! Please try to get into our shoes.

And your scare tactics (aka ‘im outa here, you just lost the chance of a lifetime guys, bye’) isn’t really going to scare anyone because someone who ‘really’ wanted share how she/he achieved results would have posted pictures.

I am sorry if I sound a bit harsh but in all honesty I am doing this for the safety of all members here.
    A

Jun 10, 2009, 03:14 AM
    Very much understandable, I wasn't offended I just didn't appreciate being treated like the same people that gave me run arounds, I've lost a lot of money trying different things until I got to using mono, I stumbled upon this site doing a research on mono and its users before I decided to try it, and finding my source took a while too. Its not that

Jun 10, 2009, 03:18 AM

I've always wanted to join the forum but I just didn't have the patience at the time and besides everyone was asking the same questions I was asking before I started using it too, so I'm not mad just couldn't believe I would be classified with the lososers, anyway thanks 4 clarifying it, I was actually expecting a warm welcome cause I'm just excited at this point with my results.
    adowaakos Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2009, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertcurly View Post
    i've always wanted to join the forum but i just didn't have the patience at the time and besides everyone was asking the same questions i was asking before i started using it too, so im not mad just couldn't believe i would be classified with the lososers, anyway thanks 4 clarifying it, i was actually expecting a warm welcome cause im just excited at this point with my results.
    herbertcurly,
    No sweat now, just chill I know how you felt like being attacked but hey we are all desperate for a common goal and like you said lots of cash has been thrown to the dogs. Most people are very suspicious because of past experiences. How for do now? I beg just share your experience now. Its good you accepted the other users'explanation and did not take offence.
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Jun 12, 2009, 08:09 AM

I wonder... how come ?

1) The person who some product works for is usually some one who just COMES ONTO A FORUM FOR THE FIRST TIME.. surprising because I know for sure if I whiten Id be saying bye bye to most forums.. well at least most of the times...
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jun 12, 2009, 12:36 PM

Dang it! I was looking forward to some sources but I guess that's out the window. Just joking. I totally understand how you feel on being attacked. I find that most of the AMHD members are nice and very helpful. It just gets hard when new people come on here and give us the round around( not you but others.) I hope you can open up to us and help up. I have , like others, spent lots of money looking for mono or an other lightening product. I would like to welcome you to the forum and hopefully you will inform us of how you got to your goal.

Jun 12, 2009, 05:14 PM

I'll be more than glad to share, ask away whatever you want to know, like I said I use mine once a day and use a very strong sunscreen with it, its when you abuse it that you will get bad results, I use a 20% mix. It gave me spots at first and burnt a little but now its even'd out and no burns, I guess my skin was just getting used to it. I will be more than glad to share anything you want to about my experience and how I use it.

Jun 12, 2009, 05:19 PM
    @imgorgeous like I said I didn't join before cause everybody was asking the same questions I was asking and nobody was finding any solutions to our collective problems or goal, but I joined so that I could more or less guide folks to how to use it, cause from my understanding a lot of people abuse it or don't even have an experience. I would be greedy or careless not to share, and believe me I was pissed when folks wouldn't share their experience or source. But if you guys want me to shut up and move on I would gladly do so, sorry to bother.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jun 12, 2009, 09:53 PM

How long does the mixture last? What's your goal color? How did you come up with this source, by researching? HOw did people react with your skin color changes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone / benoquin experience [ 35 Answers ]

:) Is there anyone close to depigmentation? If so haow many shades did you lightn in what specific amount of time? And how long did you use monobenzone / benoquin. Did you acculate white spots and if so what size were they? And how long did you have these white spots? As I'm a user to and I...

Has anyone tried monobenzone? [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I´ve been told that the best cream for permanent skinwhitening is the monobenzone. If you use it right it can give you amazing results, but I do not know where to find it since it is hard dermatologists give you a prescription for it... Has any one used it? Where can I get it?

First time experience. [ 14 Answers ]

Hey there, I live in Australia, I had the weirdest experience happen to me on Saturday night and have no idea what it was about or know who to talk to about it. I really want to know if it was a good or bad thing. Ok here I go. I fell asleep on my couch, my partner woke me up, I went to bed... ...

View more questions Search