Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TWK Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2006, 11:34 PM
    Preparing to leave relationship without damage
    How do you prepare yourself, so that you can walk out of a relationship without taking too much damage.

We are talking methods!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2006, 06:41 AM
    Hi,
    This is an "age old" question, and happens every day, all over the world.
    Simply tell the person that "I'm sorry, but I have to have some space, think about things, and find out what I want out of life".
    Leave it at that, and move on.
    Being honest with someone is always the best way to go. Don't worry about "less damage", cause if the person really loves you, then there really is no easy way to tell them. They are going to be hurt, regardless.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 2, 2006, 08:18 AM
    I agree with Fred there is no simple way to spare some one the pain of breaking up so be honest and gentle as possible!:cool:
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 2, 2006, 10:06 AM
    I have to agree with all the postings above. You need to break up and be honist and straight with the person your breaking up with -- Then there is an old rule which is called the NO CONTACT RULE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Preparing Journal Entries [ 3 Answers ]

Prepare the journal entries on December 31, 2002, May 11, 2003, and June 12, 2003. Presented below are two independent situations. (a) On March 3, Lisa Ceja Appliances sells $700,000 of its receivables to Horatio Factors Inc. Horatio Factors assesses a finance charge of 3% of the amount of...

Help in Preparing 1040 with W7 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Tax Expert, Am in H1 Visa,with my wife and child in H4 visa.They both do not have SSN or ITIN.So I need to apply W7 for them.Since they both are depandant on me,I want to add them as dependent while preparing 1040. But my problem is I could not prepare a tax return using any of the tax...

Preparing lawn before seeding [ 1 Answers ]

We live in upstate NY and we need help with planting a lawn. We have clay soil with small rocks and need to know how many inches of top soil is recommended to plant grass and also what kind of seed is best. Thanks! :)

Damage and loss. [ 2 Answers ]

Can you sue your auto insurance company if they want to total your damaged car out at a lesser value than you agree with?

Rita's damage! [ 1 Answers ]

My mother is an evacuee and is staying with us until her town gets the okay for residents to return. My question... she has a freezer and 'fridge with items that, by the time she returns home,will have gone VERY BAD!! After 3 to 4 weeks can the applainces be saved and cleaned of odor and how?? If...

View more questions Search