Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    underdog32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 09:37 AM
    Positive or negative externalities
    Does the oil industry have positive or negative externalities and if so, what are they?
    Vivi1987 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 02:38 AM
    You need to be more specific is to what externalities. There are plenty of positive and negative externalities. But I would say mostly negative in my opinion, for the reason of high prices and pollution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ovulation test positive or negative [ 7 Answers ]

I absolutely hate ovulation tests! They can be so confusing sometimes. I think I finally got a positive ovulation test - will you look at my picture and give me your opinion. Thanks to everyone who responds! It was an Answer Ovulation Test - it said if the line is the same color or darker than...

Is this a positive or negative pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is stephanie I'm 18 years old as some of you guys already know me, but I took a pregnancy test a couple days ago in the morning and on the oval shape on the right there's a vertical line going down which means the test is working and on the circle shape on the left there's a dark line...

Externalities- positive or negative in automobile industry [ 4 Answers ]

What externalities whether positive or negative come from the automobile industry? I was thinking on the line of pollution, congestion, I'm not sure about the oil and gas consumption or prices. Can you add any information or tell me am I on the right track here.:confused:

Is it positive or negative? [ 3 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test yesterday. It was negative. Something told me to look at it again this morning and it had a very tainted yellow line next to the very bright pink line. I read in an article that a test is only correct up to 10 min otherwise it evaporates and the results may change. Let me...

Is it a positive or a negative? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I took a test today and the results said negative so I put it or the counter and walked away for a couple of hours when I came back it had a very light blue plus so does this mean a negative or a positive? I'm so confussed:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search