Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steele09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2006, 09:57 PM
    Naruto episode
    Anyone no where I can watch and/or download the english version of naruto episode 21, it aired on cartoon network on Saturday but I missed it. By the way I have tried a few sites but you have 2 subscribe so only post if the site you are posting doesn't require a membership thanks
    Varoth Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Used to be able to watch it on you tube but they started deleting anime shows. Something about the copyright. But to read the manga(best way to do it) go to mangavolume.com. And its free.
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Dec 12, 2007, 10:34 PM
    Yea I agree with varoth go to YouTube

If you really would like to download it I am not sure but go to the site Lime Wire » Official Website & Free Download, BitTorrent « and you can downlaod this software that let's you download things for free. Or if you want to spend money on it and have faster connection it'll be up to you.

I mostly download my songs and music MTV videos there I even downloaded movies too. I'm not sure if you can download TV episodes but it's worth a try

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Favorite Family Guys episode [ 4 Answers ]

I like many other people think that family guys is ablolutly hilarious. My favorite episode is one of the newer ones called petarded. I was just wondering what some of other peoples favorites were. So let me know

Felicity Season 2 Second Last Episode [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of the song and/or artist that plays during the episode when Ben finds the Charlie Chaplin movie reel and he and Felicity are watching it on the roof. I'm looking for the version that plays on the DVD.

CSI "Play With Fire" episode [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am trying to find out the title and artist of the song at the beginning 5 min of the "Play With Fire" episode of CSI that aired the week of May 8th, 2003, just before the body was discovered. If anyone can help me... I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

View more questions Search