Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krishnadas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 05:02 AM
    Solution that I believe is more accurate
    Sir
    I want to know about the codes to create a scientific calculator in vb.net with examples
    melondotnet Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Can you please give us a list of operation you would like us to produce answers for.

Here are some simple things.

Roots (Square root of 4) can be written as powers:

EXAMPLES (The Carat [^] is the Shift of 6. It simply means the following number is index of the previous number)

SQRT(4) = 4 ^ 1/2 = 2
    3rdRT(8) = 8 ^ 1/3 = 2
    4thRT(8) = 16 ^ 1/4 = 2

There is also a Math.SQRT function I think.

Sins, Cos, Tans can be found in Math.Sin()/Cos()/Tan()

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How accurate are ultrasounds? [ 17 Answers ]

So when I found out I was pregnant and went to my first obgyn appointment, I was told I was 7 weeks. Well awhile later I experienced some bleeding and went to the E.R and with my calculations I was 10 weeks at the time. Everything turned out fine, but the ultrasound people told me I was barely 9...

DOes anyone know of an accurate and easy to use wage calculator? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for an easy to use, accurate wage calculator, tried salary.com not satisfied with the results. I would like to obtain salary information for a Sales and Marketing Manager professional located in Northern California and I am having difficulty tracking down this information, any...

Are scan dates quite accurate [ 15 Answers ]

I had a scan on the 7th of December and they told me I was 18 weeks and 1 day pregnant after the nurse took measurments of the baby! Is this right or am I 16 weeks? And if I was 18 weeks and 1 day is that the day I conceived? Please help me :)

Is this accurate? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm asking both here and Christianity, 'cause I'm not sure where it belongs the most. Anyway, the movie The Kingdom of Heaven is coming on Wednesday night on AMC (I think). I was just wondering if anyone's seen it, what they thought, and if it was historically accurate at all. Thanks!

View more questions Search