Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gatnus Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2004, 06:29 AM
    Condo breaks their rules
    I just moved into a Condo and one of their rules was that you had to pay $300 before you moved in and $150 would be returned to you as long as the movers did not do any damage to the common grounds.

It has now been three months since I moved in and the Condo owners do not respond to my request for the $150 back (the movers did not do any damage). What recourse if any do I have?

I had written them, called them, E mailed them with no response.

Any guidelines would be appreciated.

Gatnus

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water not available on some units in my condo [ 9 Answers ]

Hello: I live in a condo where there are 6 units to a building. I recently had to shut off the water supply to the entire building to replace a hot water tap in the kitchen dishwasher as part of a remodeling project (lots of banging, tearing). Now my neighbors downstairs are saying that they...

Condo leak [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, about a year ago my bathroom had to be torn down because of a leak from above. I am about to finish remodelling but I can see a leak coming through between the drywall I have in the ceiling. Before I finish patching it up and painting I want to have this fixed. I went upstairs and it...

California Condo law [ 1 Answers ]

Our condo complex has only four units. The homeowner who managed the financial and clerical aspects of our HOA died a few months ago. When her family put her condo on the market I made sure they were aware of the section in our CC&Rs that states "The Units shall be occupied and used by the...

Neihborhood kid breaks my home window [ 1 Answers ]

I currently don't have home insurance and a neihborhood kid accidentally broke my large window, the window costs somewhere around 400 to 600 dollars w/o labor. The parents of the kid don't want to pay up so should I file a report w/ the police ? Sue? Or what should I do? Or is the blame on me...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.