Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lellowkrucial Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 03:49 AM
    Song from the commercial
    Hello, guys!
    I'm feeling sort of desperate about this one, but could someone tell me the name of the song from Motorola KRZR MOTOKRZR (UK commercial)?

Here's link - YouTube - Motorola KRZR MOTOKRZR - Dazzle UK TV Commercial Advert

This version is definitely not Jamiroquai - Feels Just Like It Should, because this commercial has several I think.So I'm looking fot this particular which is mentioned above.

I was looking all over the internet, but couldn't find it.
    Thanks in advance!
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Mar 19, 2008, 12:46 PM
    I think they just remixed the Eric Prydz mix of Feels Just Like It Should specifically for the ad

Listen to the Prydz version carefully and you can make out its veryvery similar but more electro-ey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song on a commercial [ 2 Answers ]

OK one more time... the song is on a commercial It goes I can give you what you want... I can give you what you need... Does anyone know the name and artist

Name of a song in a commercial [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the song in the commercial on TV where a man and woman is stopped at a red light and he grabs her hand and slides a necklace in it? Some of the words are like I think maybe I've fallen for you Possible fallen quite hard over you I've seen the paths your eyes wonder...

Help with song in commercial [ 4 Answers ]

This was about a year ago, but it was a song in a car commercial- US commercial- They (husband wife and kids) are in their car- it was a compact car- and they drive slow through a very nice subdivision- I do rememebr seeing a swingset in the commercial in someone's yard (that might help ring a...

Song on a commercial [ 5 Answers ]

There is a song that is sung by a woman on a commercial. The commercial is for a woman's product like shaving or something. Anyway it goes something like... "And its alright and its going strong. We're going to get right back where we started from. Love is good, love could be wrong, we're going...

View more questions Search