Ask
    1649password Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 02:03 AM
    Kenmore elite model 11020932992, problelm solving
    I can hear the motor running, but it does not spin
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2008, 04:34 AM
    I think this is a dryer we're talking about -- First link is more of visual aid
    Believe your motor is fine -- sounds like a belt problem -- check belt or tensioner

How to Replace the Motor on a Dryer

These two links may be helpful for anyone working on a dryer

Appliance Parts from RepairClinic.com - Detailed Appliance Illustration

Appliance Parts from RepairClinic.com - Detailed Appliance Illustration

Last link shows how belts install -- this may be helpful if belt is broken

Belt Installation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite model quiet guard 7 model 665. [ 12 Answers ]

Six month old dishwasher. Worked fine until today - won't start. LIghts are on and control panel seems to be working OK. The "Clean" indicator is flashing in intervals of 7 flashes and then pauses. When I select the "Start" button it flashes red 3 times and then nothing. The "Drain/Cancel"...

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Kenmore Elite Washer model 20992991 [ 10 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to get the TOP off this machine? So far I've tried to pry if off with no success. There aren't any "clips" that I can see... but I can see two screws that are impossible to get to. I have to replace a Bleach Hose that was cut in half by the drum... But I sure can't see how...

Kenmore Elite Model 110 [ 1 Answers ]

The washing machine is not spinning, so I am attempting to replace the coupler. I am able to partially remove the front console, but I can not remove the main knob. I found instructions that say to hold the dial and turn timer knob counter clockwise, but this is not working. This should be...

View more questions Search