Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Mar 14, 2008, 10:38 PM
    My miss anonymous
    I know I have posted already posted a thread on how to talk to girls, but there is one thing

There is this girl at school, she is really pretty, and I have noticed her looking at me at times, and I know she has noticed me looking at her. I have had so many chances to talk to her but I didn't because I am shy. It has taken me for ever to admite it, but I am.I don't want to sound weird but, now in days, I just see a girl and think she is hot or what have you but its diffent with her.

So how does a shy guy get the guts to talk to a girl like her?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2008, 06:05 AM
    Say I like the way you dress
    Or I like your style
    Or are you going to the basketball game on Sat.
    Or How did you like that boring or interesting class?

Just think of something to say to her even if it is one sentence.
    She could be wondering why doesn't sldr ever say anything to me.
    She could be going back and forth in her head wondering if you are interested.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2008, 08:09 AM
    You either talk and hope it works out, or you watch her talk with others and always wonder 20 years latter what if.

Really there is no MAGIC way to do it, you just talk,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Some Anonymous Historical Persons? [ 8 Answers ]

Dear; Can Someone Please Suggest Me The Information About the Following Personalities. Farncisco Saforza; Hunka Ardonona; Georgioni; Tyco Brahi; Doom Pedro; Toten Or Totan Khaman; Sime Boliver Or Baliver; De Gode Lusada;

Looking for Famlies Anonymous in Ohio [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Betsy this is my first time utilizing this site. I'm Looking for Families Anonymous groups that meet in Ohio I've had the privilege to attend a few meetings while in Florida and want to continue the support at home. [email protected]

Anonymous and secure emailing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. I live in a country undergoing a coup and human rights abuses occurring daily. In order to send messages with a minimum chance of identification I set up a webmail account, this does not seem to provide useful IP information in a test email but presumably ones ISP could log your use of...

Anonymous country song [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the song with the chorus that is like... Young girl, Wide eyed, First love, One time, Innocence

View more questions Search