Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:32 PM
    Dear Barack: Welcome to the Show
    For many years, Friday has been the day for politicians to attempt to extricate themselves from campaign miseries. Today, March 14, was Barack's day:

"The review turned up donations previously unnoted by media and Obama’s campaign. And it found a pattern in which on at least seven occasions, groups of five or more Rezko associates and workers would on the same day write big, often matching checks to Obama’s campaigns, starting with his failed 2000 congressional race." Politico
    Rezko's role bigger than admitted - Kenneth P. Vogel - Politico.com

And then the mess brought about by Barack's affiliation with a cultish aberration of a church: "God damn America". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M-kD0QdRJk

Facts can indeed be inconvenient.
    CrazyDaisyLou Posts: 194, Reputation: 7

Mar 14, 2008, 08:56 PM
    This was in an e-mail I received:

Obama mentioned his church during his appearance with Oprah. It's the Trinity Church of Christ. I found this interesting.

Obama's church:
    Please read and go to this church's website and read what is written there. It is very alarming Barack Obama is a member of this church and is running for President of the U.S. If you look at the first page of their website, you will learn that this congregation has a non-negotiable commitment to Africa. No where is AMERICA even mentioned. Notice too, what color you will need to be if you should want to join Obama's church... B-L-A-C-K!! Doesn't look like his choice of religion has improved much over his (former?) Muslim upbringing.
    Are you aware that Obama's middle name is Mohammed? Strip away his nice looks, the big smile and smooth talk and what do you get? Certainly a racist, as plainly defined by the stated position of his church! And possibly a covert worshiper of the Muslim faith, even today. This guy desires to rule over America while his loyalty is totally vested in a Black Africa!
    I cannot believe this has not been all over the TV and newspapers. This is why it is so important to pass this message along to all of our family & friends. To think that Obama has even the slightestchance in the run for the presidency, is really scary.
    Click on the link below: This is the web page for the church Barack Obama belongs to:

www.tucc.org/about.htm
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2008, 01:44 AM
    The more his relationship with Rezko is revealed the more troubling it looks.

There are hundereds of hours of tape of Rev Wright screeds. It is highly probable that Obama ;his wife and children sat through many of these "sermons" .Either Obama subscribes to these opinions or if not he should've publicly disavowed them and probably he should've found another parish to attend.Is Obama a black separatist and if not why did he attend this church ?

Another interesting revelation this week was yesterday's release of his 2006 earmark report. Seems he is quite a porker !
    Answer Center Barack Obama

The $8 million request for General Dynamics "High Explosive Air Burst Technology Program"for the Bradley Vehicle is intersting in that one of his chief members of his campaign finance committee ,James Crown is on the board of directors of General Dynamics. $1.3 million was awarded for the project. Obama also secured a $750,000 earmark for renovation of a space center named for Crown's grandfather, Henry Crown, at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago.

In another case of questionable nepotism ,Michelle Obama's salary tripled and was given a promotion at the University of Chicago Hospital as soon as he became Senator. He then requested $1 million of our tax dollars for the construction of a new hospital Pavilion. Now it is possible that there is no connection here .But if so these matter certainly merits clarification.

Meanwhile Obama has challenged Evita to release all her earmark requests . I think she should comply .Since winning her seat in 2001 she has delivered $500 million in earmarks directly benefiting 59 corporations, 65% of which have donated to her campaign.

Also Evita has yet to release her income taxes. I wonder if she is going to
    File separately to avoid disclosing Bill's shady deals ?

Obama's money shennanigans seems small potatoes compared the Clintonoids. But give the Obama's time ;they are realtively new at this game. But they appear to be quick learners.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2008, 04:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDaisyLou
    Are you aware that Obama's middle name is Mohammed?
    Hello Crazy:

If you're going to smear him, at least do it right. His middle name is Hussein, not Mohammed. Jeez.

excon

PS> I'm not going to vote for McCain because his first name is John. Do you know that's what they call a guy who buys sex from hookers?? OMG, do you want a hooker's customer for president??
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Glad you didn't drink the koolaid, excon; looks like Obama drank it for 15 - 20 years. Even bought it for his wife and kids. He must be a thirsty guy, and now he's ready to just walk away, when things start getting a little rough? What would Moses do?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2008, 11:19 AM
    CrazyDaisy,
    What you posted is all crap:
    Urban Legends Reference Pages: Barack Obama - Trinity United Church of Christ
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 01:16 AM
    If my pastor talked "crap" like Rev Wright , I would walk out in the middle of the sermon and never return .
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Mar 18, 2008, 08:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by George_1950
    For many years, Friday has been the day for politicians to attempt to extricate themselves from campaign miseries. Today, March 14, was Barack's day:

"The review turned up donations previously unnoted by media and Obama’s campaign. And it found a pattern in which on at least seven occasions, groups of five or more Rezko associates and workers would on the same day write big, often matching checks to Obama’s campaigns, starting with his failed 2000 congressional race." Politico
    Rezko's role bigger than admitted - Kenneth P. Vogel - Politico.com

And then the mess brought about by Barack's affiliation with a cultish aberration of a church: "God damn America". YouTube - Rev. Jeremiah Wright hate

Facts can indeed be inconvenient.
    Yes indeed! But let's take an even closer look at this man.
    Newsmax.com - The Real Barack Obama
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Mar 18, 2008, 08:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem
    Yes indeed! But let's take an even closer look at this man.
    Newsmax.com - The Real Barack Obama

Provided Obama gets the nomination, the dearly beloved Jesus McCain is going to see Barack in the flesh, live on stage, in the general election debates. Oh yes! Judgment comeuppance day is just around the corner for the McCain choir. I can't wait to see the reality set in after that first nationally televised debate.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 18, 2008, 09:11 PM
    Come on, even if he hates america, would be worst than Hillary ?

I think he should just change his slogan to "I am at least not Hillary"
    CrazyDaisyLou Posts: 194, Reputation: 7

Mar 19, 2008, 12:27 PM
    LOL, FR_CHUCK.

I don't follow this stuff, I just posted what was sent to me. If it's wrong, it's not my fault. I didn't make it up. Besides, you all will correct anything that's wrong. Thank you very much.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2008, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDaisyLou
    I don't follow this stuff, I just posted what was sent to me. If it's wrong, it's not my fault.
    Hello again, Crazy:

Yes, it IS your fault. If you post it, you're going to take responsibility for it. If it's a lie, guess who told us the lie? YOU! Not the guy who sent it to you.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should we get Barack another pillow? [ 38 Answers ]

Guess who made 26 trips between Damascus and Chicago from 2003 to 2006? The important question is, Why!! Never underestimate the Clinton War Machine. Hillary was right a few weeks ago: “Now, the fun part starts.” Barack Obama’s signature campaign line—”Yes, We Can!”—was delivered with a...

Barack Obama [ 20 Answers ]

6400 This thread is hereby established as a place to post POSITIVE attributes that apply to this canadate. Things that you find about this canadate that are positive. Due to all the negative press and mudslinging, having a place to come to post and read positive issues that apply to the...

Listening to Barack [ 14 Answers ]

From Charleston, SC: Barack paying homage to John Kerry for being a near traitor. And then the best description of "change" is take Washington back from the lobbyists and having students sell their freedom for a $4,000 tuition tax credit? What the hell is that? This guy is an empty suit selling...

Hillary lacks what Bill and Barack have? [ 4 Answers ]

Bill and Barack walk into a room with confidence and sex appeal; Hillary walks into a room expecting everyone to kneel. Recent polling in Iowa and New Hampshire shows Hillary winning the female vote for ages 65 and older; Barack is winning the younger females. Hillary figured to win the female...

Dear Psychic.if you can tell me [ 1 Answers ]

If I will find me happiness ,wife left me 2 years ago,I have met someone for about a year she is great to me and will do anything for me I am very lucky,but I still have slight dougts I want to give 100 percent but I cant

View more questions Search