Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Labensgirl Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2008, 08:16 PM
    Do I have a gift, or am I just plain crazy?

Okay, here it goes.

First off, I know how crazy it sounds but in my basement (where it happens most often) I feel something breathing on me. Normally I feel it on my neck. I see them all the time, no matter where I am. But like I said before, it happens the most in my basement. Um, it happens A LOT in my room too. I see people, that aren't there.

One time my mom came in my room when I thought I was talking to her. I thought she was standing in the corner looking out the window but she asked me why I was talking to myself, and I looked around very confused and my mom asked me if I was okay and I just said "okay" cause how many of you say "HEY MOM!! I JUST TALKED TO A DARK FIGURE STARING OUT THE WINDOW! OKAY!!" not many... at least I think...

Also, I thought psychics could speak to spirits? I can't hear them. I can speak aloud and they can understand me, but I can't hear them reply to me? Am I going insane or do I really have a gift?
    youcantstop48 Posts: 152, Reputation: 16

Mar 14, 2008, 08:27 PM
    You never know, this is interesting!

Mar 14, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Yes, but it's also scary! I am scared to go to my doctor because I know for sure that he will tell my mom and then she will put me in an institute. And if that doesn't happen for some reason, then they will scan my brain for tumors and stuff like that and we don't have the money for it. And then ill be put in an institution.

Mar 14, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Lol, no sweetheart, I wouldn't worry about all of that. People do this all the time.. is it hurting you to be able to do this? Is it causing problem in your everyday life?

Mar 14, 2008, 08:37 PM
    Well... it is but it isn't?. sometimes I feel like a TOTALLY different person. I feel like I've got no control over myself and/or my actions and then when someone can finally snap me out of my trance, I am just scattered brained. But I love seeing and talking to them. Though they don't talk back. I wonder if it's possible for the spirits to take over a body with a spirit already in habiting it? Hm...

Sorry for the bad grammar, I know that was in the site rules

Mar 14, 2008, 08:40 PM
    If its not hurting you to where your not going to do something to hurt you or anyone else then I don't know, you might want to check into some counseling to see maybe if they can talk to you

Mar 14, 2008, 08:43 PM
    I don't handle shrinks very well. I don't know why either. I just stay away from them. It's not fear as you may think, I just don't care for them at all. I would much rather go insane with all of them.

Mar 14, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Lol, I'm the same, well I guess if your comfortable with what's going on then its fine..

Mar 14, 2008, 08:54 PM
    Thank you for your input.

Mar 14, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Your very welcome, good luck!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2008, 06:45 AM
    Sometimes psychics and people that are into the paranormal open themselves up to stuff like this. You may need to get a good exorcist or something to rid you of these because they increase their nuisance with time. Better to stop them while you are ahead.
    You say sometimes you do not feel like yourself -that is a sure sign you need to put a stop to them
    Foxyarse Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Mar 20, 2008, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Labensgirl

Okay, here it goes.

First off, I know how crazy it sounds but in my basement (where it happens most often) I feel something breathing on me. Normally I feel it on my neck. I see them all the time, no matter where I am. But like I said before, it happens the most in my basement. Um, it happens A LOT in my room too. I see people, that arent there.

One time my mom came in my room when I thought i was talking to her. I thought she was standing in the corner looking out the window but she asked me why I was talking to myself, and I looked around very confused and my mom asked me if I was okay and I just said "okay" cause how many of you say "HEY MOM!! I JUST TALKED TO A DARK FIGURE STARING OUT THE WINDOW! OKAY!!" not many...at least i think...

Also, I thought psychics could speak to spirits? I can't hear them. I can speak aloud and they can understand me, but I can't hear them reply to me? Am I going insane or do I really have a gift?
    You might have gift or you may have psychiatric problems. Your house could also be haunted.
    First you need to get checked out by a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist... you might also need to see a sympathetic priest.
    Foxyarse Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Mar 20, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Labensgirl

Okay, here it goes.

First off, I know how crazy it sounds but in my basement (where it happens most often) I feel something breathing on me. Normally I feel it on my neck. I see them all the time, no matter where I am. But like I said before, it happens the most in my basement. Um, it happens A LOT in my room too. I see people, that arent there.

One time my mom came in my room when I thought i was talking to her. I thought she was standing in the corner looking out the window but she asked me why I was talking to myself, and I looked around very confused and my mom asked me if I was okay and I just said "okay" cause how many of you say "HEY MOM!! I JUST TALKED TO A DARK FIGURE STARING OUT THE WINDOW! OKAY!!" not many...at least i think...

Have you been meddling in psychic activities? If you have you may need to be exorcised or delivered. Speak to a pastor or priest
    marshmellowpuff Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Hey your not crazy! I have something kind of like that. The gift you have runs in my family. My mom says they are just spirits trying to get to the other side or they are there to protect you. So don't worry!
    vachan Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 10:38 PM
    Hey... your story sounds interesting and very believable cause I have experienced similar things too..
    OK.. let me tell you some symptoms you will have if it really is a spirit and not your mind playing tricks on you.First of all you lose concentration an anything you want to do.Secondly you get angry and misbehave with everyone without any reason at all. You start hearing some strange voices in your mind which you can't stop.
    If these are true and including the fact that you are seeing things,then you might actually be with a spirit that has not crossed over

I wanted to ask you some questions
    1) Do you live in a house which was inhabited by others or was it built for you ?
    2) Have the figures you see affected you physically?

Send me a private message with answers to these questions...
    Life_Coach Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 05:41 AM
    HI Labensgirl

I was quite interested when reading your posts to know, if by any chance tried experimenting with these figures you see, do they not speak to you at all? And when you speak to them do they give you any inclanation that they understand what you are saying, are they always different people, or are they the same and have you ever met them in reality?

Curious?
    blueuniform Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 07:15 AM
    Sounds interesting~ but I am a little bit worried about u, for it sounds crazy as well
    maliceluvsyou Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Jun 9, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Your not insane, people communicate with spirits in different ways. You may have to concentrate harder to hear them, because they might be trying to speak with you thro your mind, or by asking god to let you hear them.
    maliceluvsyou Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Jun 9, 2008, 04:19 PM
    Oh and one way you can tell between a spirit and a ghost is that ghost look like the way they died and they seem unhappy because they haven't crossed the other side, spirits are happy peaceful and usually loved ones, though you may not know them. Make sense?
    crue_boo Posts: 74, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Arrrrrg I'M PISSED OFF! I just typed out a very detailed response to you explaining how useful this gift is and how REAL it is... and it all ing disappeared lol. So.. since I do not want to type it all out again... I would be very happy to have a conversation with you about it some time when you come online. All I have to say, is that I am an expert and have been studying this for half a year. I know it sounds like hardly anything, but I'm what you call "the gifted gift". Everything dawned on me in a span of 2 months and believe me... it was an amazing experience to get to know myself and know so much about something that is so jam packed with great interesting info. I am only a 16 year old chick and I have developed full ESP, and now all that's left is expansion. I can help you to expand your gift, make great use of it, control it, own it, and LOVE IT. Like... I'm a totally average girl... I'm a hippie who loves me some parties and going to concerts and smokin dope and jammin and all that jazz. I hate school just like everyone else, I go to work like everyone else, and I wipe my like everyone else (I hope everyone wipes :| ) and I can honestly claim, without any praise or payment, that I am a psychic. I HATE how media has messed up the definition of psychic, having people believe that its all just hocus-pocus stuff and magic when its really the skill of ones mind. It sucks that most claimed psychics are phoneys too because it leaves a bad rep. It sucks because like I have this great thing in my life, but when I tell people they don't seem the least bit WOWED, only because they're skeptic... which is why it is hard for them to discover the 6th sense/ESP (extra sensory perception) in themselves. Everyone has it and has yet to discover it... the ty thing is, it's all about having faith in it to trick your subconscious mind to flow in that direction. Lucky for some of us (the ones who are deemed to be most powerful and make most use of the gift for the near future energy vibrational shift) we don't even need to think about it and it falls upon us to take advantage and discover the cool things you can do only using your mind. You know, there's 98% of our brains or more that we averagely do not use... so... wouldn't you think we'd all be a little more powerful if we learned how to get to the other side of society's wall in our brains? Pffft Chaaaw! My goal as an indigo child (you should Google that term as it's very interesting even if you can't read like me hah) is to teach and guide this society slowly into being optimistic, hopeful, equal, loving, respectful... all with a little help of inner peace. I am the HAPPIEST girl these days, even though for the past 5 years it's been depression, voices in my head constantly reminding me of my wrongs and imperfections, anger problems, psychiatrists, loony bins (for serious ya'll), and just endless heart ache and desire for death. Sounds scary. Lol.. and you are soooo right! SHRINKS ARE BULL!! Seriously. Dude.. it's better to talk to an open minded friend with knowledge of emotions rather than a shrink. Like I said I was depressed for 5 years and I didn't know why... no body knew... and , I start meditating and KAZZAAAM I'm like IN LOVE with myself lol... not in a preppy way though lol, remember, Im a hippie. They say I sound like I was pulled right from the 60s.

But anyway... since I started typing a lot again... (theres a lot to say about this topic... like I wrote so much the last time before it all disappeared and I have only covered like 2 parts of it).. I will ask you a few questions so I can determine what the deal is.

First of all... how old are you? Many different types of gifts (ex. Clairvoyance, telepathy, mediums) are born into different generations. The newer ones are called indigo or crystal children. I am classified as an indigo child since I am 16 born in 1991, although I have been crowned an early born crystal child (a newer generation of kids born late 90s-2000s) due to my speed in spiritual growth, the power I actually hold, and the type of gifts I actually have and what I do better in. It's a definite indication of this gift if you have experienced many many physical and emotional abnormalities like me. Im not saying that I am cursed with all of these problems for real, but this is what doctors diagnose it as: ADD, ADHD, insomnia, obsessive compulsive disorder, dyslexia, iron deficiency, borderline personality disorder, multiple personality disorder, bipolar, anger problems and many other things. It's also a great indication that you do in fact hold a very special gift if you : have strong belief in peace/equality/respect/abundance, are extremely rebellious to authority due to your belief in equality, great love and passion for the arts and activities, great talent in the arts, you seem to just know everything, you seem to be great at anything you try, you have angry blackouts when you are confused and things seem seriously unjustified, you have the tendency to always be reading people and knowing how they feel all the time without even realizing you are naturally reading these people's minds, people pop up when you think or speak of them, you can guess who's calling you, you have the tendency to be able to feel a phone about to ring before it does, the TV or radio ALWAYS jinxes you in conversation, deep thought, or just surrounding situations.. usually mysteriously seeming like a forced statement from a higher power, you can physically experience different senses you imagine very easily (ex. You think of pizza, you can literally taste pizza or you can think of something and literally see or hear or feel it)... omg so much more to go on about... but I'm going to leave it at this for now and wait for your response... I would be more than happy to help you become in control of your gift as much as I am in the next month or even few weeks. With someone like me guiding you free of charge, things will move a long much faster than when I had to actually research everything (out of my own enjoyment and curiosity)...

SO anyway, please respond. If I don't get back to you, you can add me.. my email address is [email protected] can add me either way lol..

KK PEACE OUT!! <3

Randie-Lynne

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plain Flour [ 5 Answers ]

What is plain flour?

The Plain People [ 1 Answers ]

Why did the Amish break away from the Mennonites?

Plain or selfraising [ 1 Answers ]

How do I tell if I have plain or selfraising flour

Plain view [ 7 Answers ]

If a cop sees a gun in a car in plain view and have surrounded the car for 4 hour do they need to get a warrant? Or when the defendant exits the club can the cops detain him and take his keys and just open the car door and take the gun?

View more questions Search