Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bearbrat123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Exboyfriend dream
    I have been dating this guy for almost 2 1/2 years but it seems I will always have something there for my ex. Whenever I see or talk to him I feel like it's the old times. I've told my boyfriend that its hard for me to get over it. I've tried not contacting him for a while and it worked! So then I would talk to him as friends and I was right back to square one. & I recently had a dream of kissing my ex and dumping my boyfriend for him. It was so real & I don't know what to do? I'm so sososooo confused.. :confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2008, 06:16 PM
    You are so emotionally not over your ex
    What good is it to mess up a relationship you have only to find out that maybe your ex wouldn't even want to get back in a relationship.
    Dreaming of your ex can simply mean you are not over him and nothing more.
    I have dreamed that there was a ton of money under my bed and it was so real
    I would look under the bed the second I woke up and NOTHING there!
    Might be the same thing you wake up to if you count on your dream to mean there is anything
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 15, 2008, 09:15 AM
    Pretend you didn't write your post above. Read it out loud and respond to it as if it were your best friend asking.

What would you say to the person who told that exact story that exact way? Seriously, I believe the answers are written right in your post.

Tell me what you see... what should your best friend do / not do now... write your answer below.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 15, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Its only a dream, real life often stirs feeling in us, that comes to our attention when we sleep.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get over my exboyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I love my ex boyfriend so much apart of me wants to be with him and the other don't I know I need to get over him its for the better but how its so hard to let go:(

I want my exboyfriend back [ 16 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me about a week ago. We were living together for over a year and had been dating for 3 years. He said he broke up with me because of my mood swings, and not being an independent person. He said he wanted me to find things to do on my own too and I never really let...

My exboyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

my ex boyfriend broke up with me but i am still in love with him and i really want him back and i have realized that i really can't live without him...what should i do???

Thanks to my exboyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

ii can't b in anymore relationships anymore without thinking bout him. yet 2days ago, after recently breaking up with ma other ex, he calls an tells me he loves me an wants me back:rolleyes: ii agree 2give him another chance. but da problem wit him is that he doesnt like showing his emmotions...

My exboyfriend. [ 11 Answers ]

I miss my exboyfriend who I broke up with three weeks ago. I want him back but when I talk to him about it he's like we're better off friends. But all my friends tell me how he misses me and he recently admitted that he does. But he constantly hangs around women and all over them and stuff when I'm...

View more questions Search