Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alice79227 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Can kids use their parents' credit card?
    Since my parents are out of town, they said I can use their credit card.
    But is it allowed in the store?:confused:
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Why do you need to use it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 05:05 PM
    No it is not really allowed, but it is often done. The store could refuse to allow the purchase and take the card and return it to the card company.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids who disown parents [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 44yr old woman who has 3 children. Daughter 25, she has 2 beautifil little girls aged 3yrs and 6yrs old. My son who's 20yrs old has a 3month old baby girl, and my youngest daughter is 17yrs old but does not have children at present. My son has not spoken to me for 4yrs. He refuses point...

FICO Credit Score: Maintain a 50% debt to credit-limit ratio on _each_ card? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been advised that I should transfer part of a balance of one credit card to another card in order to maintain 50% debt to credit limit ratio on _each_ card even though my _total_ debt to credit limit ratio is already below 50%. (Most of the debt is on one card for convenience.) I could...

Kids are playmates, we don't want to entertain the parents [ 3 Answers ]

Our kids are friends with the neighbors kids across the street. When our kids want to invite their friends over for a playdate, the whole family comes over. They plop down and we end up entertaining all of them. The play dates are generally initialized for the kids to play while the adults finish...

Parents without wills and his/her kids [ 1 Answers ]

My question is... if there are mixed families, for example his and her kids and now ours. What happens to their house. I know that if one spouse dies, the other get everything, but happens when he/she dies... who gets the house if there are half-brothers and sisters... does the one child from both...

Sick elderly parents need help with old credit card debt [ 9 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello there. This is my first question on this website. Hopefully someone is able to guide me. My father is 74 and very ill and my mother is 70 with cancer. They were keeping up on their credit card payments...

View more questions Search