Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mysteryperson123 Posts: 125, Reputation: 7

Mar 14, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Am I good at drawing?
    Does anyone think these are good, honest opinions please.
    Attached Images

Mar 14, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Here are the rest.
    Attached Images

HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 01:43 PM
    I like the circle one... pic ooo91...

Yes hon, you have potential! :)

Mar 14, 2008, 01:46 PM
    Thanks, the circle one is one of my favourites too. It is part of a piece of paper with lots of similar gragons that are about 2cm high and 2-4cm long. Very small. It took me ages to get them right.

Mar 14, 2008, 01:52 PM
    I look at some of the drawings posted here and I think I am rubbish compared to some of the people here, I never really thought I was that good. These are my nine favourite drawings, they are not my best.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Wow!

Yes, you are excellent! I too am an artist but I could never seem to master animals.

Just remember practice makes perfect dear!

How old are you?
    dawleyllama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 02:12 PM
    I think it is very artistic, but I like the second one best the others are o.k. I guess. Don't try to make $ from that

Mar 14, 2008, 02:30 PM
    I do not intend to make money dawleyllama. bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE I am 11 years old, I have been drawing for years and as I love animals I draw them a lot. Thanks for saying I am good.
    clafairey Posts: 153, Reputation: 46

Mar 14, 2008, 02:39 PM
    I think you are very good. I wish I was as good as you when I was 11! Keep at it and in a few years you will have more and more skills to add and practice :) I like the second one and the circle one also!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 02:42 PM
    You have tons of potential. I can't believe that you are only eleven. Keep working at it, takes some classes and you'll get better and better. The work you've done so far is very good, I can't wait to see what you'll be doing by the time you're twenty.

Keep up the great work.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Animals are hard to draw and practice makes perfect.
    I still am not very good with people or animals for the most part.
    Your colors and composition are good.

You could possibly make money if you come up with a good story line for an animal story book.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:38 PM
    I think they're awesome!
    And I love dragons:p

Mar 15, 2008, 01:58 AM
    I love dragons too. I am hopeless at drawing people. The brown dragon I drew basing it on stuff I saw on art attack. It is easy if you follow a basic outline. S-shape for the neck, semi circle for the top of the head. Straight line for snout, S- shaped tail, it is hard to explain the rest of the dragon because the rest of the dragon is stuff I added in, each one of my dragons is unique, I imagine their personalities while I draw and often, while drawing a snarling dragon, I will 'snarl' too, without even realizing that I am.
    AKaeTrue Thank you for saying they're awesome, I get a lot of practice, while I am not at school, reading, writing, or playing with my little sister/brother, I am drawing, mainly dragons.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2008, 02:19 AM
    At age 11, you are doing a great job! Please keep practicing and doing what you are doing!

I would be interested in knowing what other things that you might be interested in concerning the arts, please? Such as, music, dance, theater, etc.
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 12:27 AM
    You're really imaginative... and your pictures would go great with a story... have you tried writing stories to your pictures?. and for 11 years old, they're pretty amazing.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2008, 03:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by frangipanis
    You're really imaginative... and your pictures would go great with a story... have you tried writing stories to your pictures? ...and for 11 years old, they're pretty amazing.
    I agree! And, that is an excellent suggestion that frangipanis has given here! Since you have the imagination and skill to draw them, you might want to try writing/adding some stories about/to your pictures that you draw. Jrebel7 has done to with a lot of the ones that she has drawn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A drawing of mine. [ 33 Answers ]

6818 I have tried to attach a drawing of mine... has this worked?? :confused:

Drawing Graphs [ 3 Answers ]

Sara walks from her home to the store. Halfway to the store, she realizes that she forgot to bring money, so she returns around, returns home, gets her money, and then walks all the way to the store. Graph time on the horizontal axis and distance on from home on the vertical axis.

Drawing Horses [ 3 Answers ]

I know horses are hard to draw. I can draw the back neck belly and head fine, its just the legs. Can I have some tips on this?

Drawing Structures [ 4 Answers ]

How do I Draw the structure of the following compound. 3-(bromomethyl)-4-octanol

View more questions Search