Ask
    boop21197 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2008, 12:44 PM
    I found stamina-rx in the trash
    I'm 55, and my husband is 54, I found a bottle of Stamina-Rx in the trash,
    Now I'm VERY sexuality active,
    But I'm wondering about him,
    Why would he be taking stamina?
    Is it cause I don't turn him on any more?
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Mar 14, 2008, 12:56 PM
    He is taking stamina because unlike women, men have to keep an erection and this may help him keep one. Men, if they could would probably have sex every minute of the day but physically this is not possible. Your husband is turned on by you but he still may need some assistance.

I don't personally take this stuff but I'm a healthy 29 year old man. He is 55.

You are actually one of the lucky ones there are husbands that refuse to believe they need help in that department and just cut there women off. Getting sex enhancers tell me he loves having sex with you.

He needs something to keep up.
    ktfrear Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2008, 04:41 PM
    Be Happy!! Your man still wants you. Rather then giving up on your sex life he would rather take the pills. Of couse he should have told you about it but I am sure he it embarrassed of this, wouldn't you. But hopefully in time he will be able to come clean with what he has been hiding and I hope you can be sympathic to his confession. I am a 29 year old woman and I know there have been a few times in my 13 year realationship with my husband, that I have not had much desire about sex, and him being understanding about my feelings really does help work though all of our sexual problems
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 05:52 PM
    It is because he is over 50. I take one of the prescipton ones myself, becaue I can't perform like I used to do to age, medication and other factors. He takes it because he finds you attractive,

I would not trade that little blue pill for anything,
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Please, please don't confuse a mental desire with a physiological struggle to keep blood flowing in the "right" places...

Sexual desire and ability are not necessarily connected... as long as he seems to be a loving, giving lover... id not worry.

Steel-piercing hard ons are wasted on 14 year olds with nothing good to do with them.

First impression... he wants to have a great sex life with you, and might need some help keeping everything balanced. Don't punish him. Its not easy to admit things aren't as they used to be.

I am 20+ years younger... and I can tell you things aren't as they used to be. I do my damndest to make it all work out, and as of this point, I haven't needed meds... but I'm completely aware of the fact that I might need some help in the future.

As long as this man is emotionally loving, I'm guessing that he desires to be physically loving too... and sometimes struggles in this area have NOTHING to do with desire, want, or need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old cabinet found in trash [ 1 Answers ]

I found this in the trash and I don't know how old it is or anything about it. It's very sturdy... one of the doors is broken though... anyway, I found out yesterday that it has powder post beetles so I am having it fumigated. I just wondered how I would go about painting it but still retaining the...

Trash can Icon on Desktop [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just accidentally deleted the Trash Can icon shortcut on my desktop, how can I restore it? Thanks :)

Children are not trash [ 41 Answers ]

I certainly never said that children are trash. I would never say anything like that about children. I love kids, if I could be a part of this boys life I would I and I was tryign. But you all seem to be missing the big picture his mother is refusing to let me have any contact with him. So blah,...

Trash removal [ 1 Answers ]

Trash removal accrual for January 1,000 Trash removal accrual for February 1,000 Trash removal paid in March for January through June 6,000 a) Prepare journal entries in January, February, March and April including reversals of accruals, A/P and payment of A/P b) What is March’s trash removal...

Sexual Stamina Confusion [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering why whenever I masturbate my stamina is low yet whenever with a woman I last longer and the climax is much better. I do not masturbate often only when necessary but I always thought self enjoyment helps sexual stamina and helps pre-ejaculation.

View more questions Search