Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicole_Arellano94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Ignoring me.
    My boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 years now and they have been great. We makeout.. Hold hands Kiss talk on the phone. "Normal stuff"
    I've been recently injured greatly on my head. I was out of school for a month and when I came back he barely talks to me. When I say hi he wont talk to me and He will rarely sit by me anymore. I tried to hold his hand and he was like What are you doing? When I do stand by him he walks to one of his friends and leaves me alone.. It's like he doesn't want to be around me. He Tells me he loves me on the phone and he hasnt called in four days.
    I know for sure there isn't another girl he likes but It's like he's mad at me too.
    I'll ask about his night and sometimes I'll talk about mine and he will say a sarcastic "WOW" or "Oh that's Soooo cool.." I say I love you to him and he will say "Okay" Please help me. :(
    They say you love your first love forever and I am In love with him.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Give up on him if he is acting like this it is only going to end up hurting you.
    Have you come right out and asked him why he treats you like he doesn't want to be bothered with you and would he rather if you just ignored him?

I would ask him and back off until he shows interest in pursuing you.
    Otherwise you may just be prolonging the inevitable and you could end up feeling like kicking yourself for prolonging it.
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Mar 14, 2008, 12:43 PM
    I'm sorry to hear this. If your injuries were serious I can safely assume that you where left with scars, and maybe this is scaring him away. Sounds like you became the girl that had an accident. Some people may act differently toward and be a little reluctant to speak to you. But these people shouldn't include your close friends, family and especially not you boyfriend.

The fact that he is distancing his self from you has me questioning his love for you. You are his girlfriend of 4 years, you gets injured he should be there for you now and during your recovery. You said your injuries where serious which to means you could have died. Normally, this makes love ones appreciate you more.

This is not the case. He is avoiding you and acting like he doesn't want to be seen with you. He is very shallow. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but listen you need to end this relationship because you want to be with someone that wants to be with you. He is telling he does but his actions tell you otherwise.

First loves are not forever…it's just a saying.
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Mar 14, 2008, 12:45 PM
    Dead* on like always!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Sorry, but this is your first love, and your first heartbreak. Sucks I know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why is he ignoring me? [ 7 Answers ]

Could someone please help me. My boyfriend of 4 years has started to ignore me over the last few weeks. He doesn't ring me or see me, ignores my calls and I honestly have no idea what I have done for his to act like this. Is he not interested anymore? I know he is not cheating I don't think he...

Why is she ignoring me? [ 16 Answers ]

I met a girl about 2 months ago and we have been seeing each other for about 6 weeks. Things where going really well and we where intimate together etc. She was very affectionate with me and also talked about going to live overseas together etc. I was trying to take it slowly by not talking...

Is he ignoring me? [ 15 Answers ]

A few months back I started seeing someone occasionally. This person sent me many emails suggesting to have a "fling". But the condition was that this person not "hate" me once we were done and that we remain the friends we were. The person agreed. Now that it's over, this person seems to be...

Ignoring me. [ 10 Answers ]

For the past couple of days, my ex-girlfriend has been ignoring me. She doesn't want to talk to me during school at all. She just instant messages me and asks me for help for homework.. I say hi or ask her questions, but she won't answer at all when I get a chance to see her. We left off on...

View more questions Search