Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawadhamwi Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 08:40 AM
    Problems in installing IE7
    Dear friends

I downloaded the wizard of "Internet Explorer 7" from the Internet but when I try to intall it, I receives the following message
    "Internet Explorer 7 is not supported on this operating system" knowing that I am running Microsoft Windows XP SP2.

Thanks for your help
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:56 AM
    Can you provide the link where you found this 'wizard'?
    rawadhamwi Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 12:09 PM
    http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...03-x86-enu.exe
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2008, 12:25 PM
    That's the problem, you are trying to get a server version for your PC. Try here: Internet Explorer: Get It Now
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2008, 01:32 PM
    I hope you will allow me to use your post to bring up a point about IE browsers

If you have IE 6 and have problems with it -- Installing IE7 will not fix it...

Computer needs good browser to work -- it is like the foundation of a house

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange supply pressure problems after installing dishwasher [ 6 Answers ]

This one has me completely confused. I installed a dishwasher in an island setup across from the main sink in the kitchen. I have added 1/2 inch copper piping from my hot water line under the kitchen sink in the basement. I tapped into the hot line going up to the kitchen sink. Total length was...

Installing problems [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, I am downloading fonts to my computer, and I'm trying to install them. I'm going to control pannel, then appearances, then fonts, then I go to file and click instal new font, then I click on the folder and I go to press OK and a box comes up that says something about how that file is in use...

Problems installing itunes [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to get the itunes to run, and it is saying that I don't have windows 2000 or higher, which I do. Help!!

Problems installing a programmable thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, Just got a Honeywell RTH230B programmable thermostat to replace the old one. I have a gas furnace. I uninstalled the old thermostat and found three wires: Red, connected to terminal marked "R" White, connected to terminal marked "W" Green, connected to terminal marked "B" I was a...

Problems installing Access 97 [ 4 Answers ]

I had XP Professional installed on my computer. It was installed over Windows 98 and all the programs I had installed with 98. After installing XP, I was able to install Word 97 fine; however, when I attempt to install Access, during the set up process it tells me that it cannot open certain...

View more questions Search