Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clafairey Posts: 153, Reputation: 46

Mar 14, 2008, 03:52 AM
    Opinions on Games
    What do people think of this new game coming out:

YouTube - Spore 35min Demonstration from the GDCe

I know the videos quite long but it's worth watching, I think it looks brilliant!

Also, what do people think of these games:

Viva piņata
    Vampire: the masquerade-bloodlines.

Does anyone have any suggestions of any other good games for the PC?
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 14, 2008, 04:18 AM
    CSI Is a great game for home pc's. I would like to try that game out though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

I need as many opinions as possible! [ 7 Answers ]

I had posted a message on this site before because me & my boyfriend had fooled around & I thought there was a great possibility that I was pregnant (you may want to go back and read the whole story). I waited for about 2 weeks after my missed period and pregnancy symptoms started, and then finally...

Your opinions. [ 38 Answers ]

Okay so this site is called Ask Me Help Desk but your not allowed to get Home work HELP. What's the point of that?

Need some of your opinions! [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been seeing this girl... It started inocent enough and moved quickly to sexual. We were very cuddly and the sexual part was fantastic. She did tell me right from the start that she had just gotten out of a messy relationship with a guy that she moved across the country to be with. Now...

Any opinions ? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I was kind of with this girl in the summber but we both went on vacation like she went on a week or seomthing. Day she came back I left for mine for 2 weeks than when I came back she left again.. so we started fighting and things changed. Didn't talk to her for awhile saw her around and saw...

View more questions Search