Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The Right Cleaner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 01:21 AM
    How to go about placing New Job Bids.
    I recently started my own small Commercial Cleaning company (I clean offices and such) and want to know where I can get blank Bid Forms (or if there is such a thing). Also, I would very much appreciate any information as to how to formally submit a bid. And MOST IMPORTANT, how to find out about Bid Openings.
    Thank you in advance!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2008, 01:29 AM
    In answer to your question about the forms, I have a number of small businesses that I run. When I make a bid or estimate for something, I like to use Microsoft Excel to format the types of bids or estimates that I make.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find bids on freight for 18 wheelers [ 5 Answers ]

I own a small trucking and would like to know how to bid on freight for my company whether on the internet or otherwise.

Janitorial cleaning bids [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get cleaning bids

Contacting to place bids [ 4 Answers ]

How would you go about contacting a company to place a bid? Or who would you contact? Also how much capitol would it take to get started?

New cleaning service bids [ 5 Answers ]

I have just started an office cleaning business. I already have one client who wants bids on several locations. I don't have time to wait for a book to arrive in the mail to get advise! I need help ASAP!! If you can help, I would be soooo grateful- thank you, vvj

Commercial Cleaning bids [ 11 Answers ]

I've got to bid on an 288,000 sq. ft. multy location business and I don't know how to come up with my figure. Can someone Help me

View more questions Search