Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    perplexed1 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Mar 13, 2008, 11:30 PM
    For the women
    Ok, I have a question. I was recently out with my sports team to dinner, and I met this cute girl and we flirted for a bit, but she goes to another school and we didn't end up exchanging numbers or anything. Basically my question is this... is it too forward for a guy to ask for a girl's number? Or should I wait for her to offer it or something? I'm feeling like I should have asked for it and said we should meet for lunch sometime, but I don't know. What do you ladies normally do in that situation when you meet someone when you're out?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 12:07 AM
    Just ask the next cute girl you meet for her number. She can only say no, or give you a fake number. Girls are usually glad to be asked. Then call and ask her out.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 09:21 AM
    I agree with Simoneaugie. Just ask! She may say no, she may give you the number for Pizza Hut, or she may give you her number. As a girl, I liked to be asked. Especially if you have seemed to click with the guy doing the asking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

I can't look at other women, how did you do it? [ 10 Answers ]

She's with another guy now, LOL I think were officially done, but because I'm still in love with her, some part of me is hesatant, even though I know deep down that meeting a new girl would be the best thing for me, I can't see myself with another woman. Does anybody understanr what I mean, true...

Can a women [ 6 Answers ]

If a women has a lot of muscle, or a 6 pack, can she still have a baby?

For the women [ 4 Answers ]

THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY After their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him that there was a...

Any Other Women Have This? [ 6 Answers ]

I have another question for all of you out there, if you don't mind? During sex with my boyfriend I get seriously gooey. Sometimes it's clear and sometimes it is a darker color, sometime I bleed a little bit. When we are done there is usually a big clean up. He has to clean himself up and I do...

View more questions Search