Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alaster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 08:41 PM
    Windows XP Pro Unattended Installation
    Creating a basic unattended is easy.

I need to add two things to my unattended though.

1) How do I automatically create user accounts using unattended installations?

2) How do I automatically partition my hard drive using unattended installation?
    -Primary 7GB
    -Extended
    --Logical, rest of the HD
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 8, 2009, 12:23 PM

The file you want is nLite - nLite - Deployment Tool for the bootable Unattended Windows installation

This simplifies everything for you...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sapphire X1650 Pro Video Card Installation [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to install a Sapphire X1650 Pro ATI Radeon video card. I installed it in the video card slot and booted the computer up. The screen will work initially. When it goes to load the hard drive, I get the following error: Have Option ROM can not be invoke (Vendor ID:... ) DISK BOOT...

Windows XP Pro Hanging up [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a problem with Windows hanging up at the shutdown screen after it has saved settings and is in the "Shutting Down" mode. Additionally the system seems to not want to start some programs when I launch them or freezes while they are loading or running. It is not consistent as to which...

Windows XP Home vs XP PRO [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between Windows XP for Home Use, and Windows XP Professional? Does the professional version have anything more than the home edition, and if so, what does it have? Thank you!

Windows xp pro print [ 4 Answers ]

How do you print with xp pro?

Ever heard of these guys?. Windows XP Pro $39.95! [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone here ever heard of these guys and if so, are they legit? http://www.oemprospect.biz/index.html Stop by and take a look! http://www.computerremediesonline.com

View more questions Search