Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lixue-Sebille 3 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Is there any way to make my lips red naturally?
    I LOVE red lips. But I'm tired of putting on lipstick all the time, it's annoying. I've heard of biting your lips and other things, but are there any other alternatives?
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

Mar 14, 2008, 10:33 AM
    IF you are legally an adult, check your local business phone directory for "Permanent Makeup" (tattooing).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Reduce Red color of Lips? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a guy with quiet large and very Red lips. I've seen and heard of many who use some sort of product to make their lips a more neutral color, like brownish, whitish depending on ones skin tone. I have olive skin and really need some sort of product I can use to get rid of the Red color in my...

How can I have big eyes and full lips naturally? [ 4 Answers ]

About 4-5 years ago when I was in high school, there was a point in my life when my face was very attractive. I had full lips and my eyes were big. I’m not so sure what caused this. It stayed there for a few days then it went away. What caused it and how do I maintain that look? Are there any...

Improve diegestion naturally [ 3 Answers ]

How to improve diegestion naturally

Change your cycle naturally? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I just realized that my period will begin right before my vacation in October.. I started a few days early this month (day 5 today, just ending it) so it's better then if I went 28 days.. but nonetheless, I prefer to start it on October 1st to be done with it by the 8th before my weeks vac...

Naturally faster? [ 4 Answers ]

Why do African American dominate the sprinting distances so thoroughly. Better still, why is it wrong to acknowledge that this dominance is based on being naturally faster?

View more questions Search