Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vine_di73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2006, 03:58 PM
    I need some good information about it
    Hi everybody here so please anyone can answer my question about what is the product to light up skin is the right one to buy?. My skin is not too dark but it is not too light or fair. My skin tone or complexion is so beautiful it is a medium tan skin color. My race is latin but I love white or light fair skin and I would like to get a lighter skin than I have so I want to light up my tan skin and make it look whiter or lighter. So please if you have any information about any treatment , pills, creams, lotions, or whatever that helps to have a light and white complexion .;) :confused: :rolleyes:
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Feb 1, 2006, 05:47 PM
    Try reading some of the other posts on these forums. There are a million topics about this subject. You can try stuff from www.whiterskin.com which is what I use. It makes your skin fairer in about a month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information Please :-) [ 5 Answers ]

I am a long-time pool player, but I have just recently become serious about the sport. In the past two years I have come a long way. I am a 5 ranked player under the APA. Are their any really good videos or books that explain the more difficult shots like masse` and jumping the legal way?

Useful Information [ 38 Answers ]

I'm bored... this might not sound very fluent because I'm pretty much just typing what comes off my head. Feel free to add things and I'll edit it and we can make it into something big that everyone can read, because it seems like everyone has the relative same problems. I used to be there, not...

Information [ 3 Answers ]

How many countries are there in world? How many muslim countries? How many hindu countris? Tell me about every relegion countries

Information please... [ 3 Answers ]

:o Hi, there... I'm 21 y/o, and I just gave birth 6 months ago.. I've always wished for bigger breasts, and was hoping that I would get that now that I'm a mom. But I did'n, and I'm not breast-feeding,too. I want a non-surgical way to enhance my breasts, and my best option was to search for...

View more questions Search