Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathehamen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Who offers under 65 medicare supplemental insurance
    My brother in-law is disabled and has medicare A and B. I am having difficulty finding a company that offers a supplemental policy to a medicare disabled person who is under 65. He lives in Chicago Illinois and is on a very limited income.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 04:27 PM
    A 100 companies, I sell it though Mutual of Omaha, and United American Insurance. They can also get into the newer advantage medicare plans.

Any company that sells Medicare products should offer it. Many may not want to since it is a lower commission product, On some of the advantage plans there is even NO commission in some area.
    MikeMills Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 03:29 AM
    Hi, I live in the Chicago land area.. I have just found some medicare supplemental insurance with blue cross blue shield.. their phone number is 800-624-1723. There are also some other companies that offer the insurance but I did not call them for a quote. Their phone number is Sterling Life 800-688-0010, Bankers Life 866-458-7500, united American 800-331-2512. I hope this information helps. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any more questions.. Illinois offers so much if you just know where to look.. -Mike

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medicare supplement insurance under 65 [ 5 Answers ]

What Health insurance companies offer affordable health insurance to people who are disabled and under 65?

Social Security, Medicare supplemental tax rate [ 3 Answers ]

I received a supplemental increase to my paycheck to cover some expenses that I incurred. I have a couple questions. From what I understand, the federal rate is 25% for supplemental amounts. Is this in any way augment-able upon filing based upon dependents? And what part of my 1040 does it go...

Supplemental Insurance for Medicare [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any supplemental health insurances that provide outpatient physical therapy covering at least 20%? Can you tell me which ones are most beneficial for receiving out patient physical therapy and the breakdown of coverage? Can you recommend a supplemental health insurance for someone having...

Medicare supplemental insurance under age 65 [ 1 Answers ]

What companies provide medicare supplemental insurance to medicare recipients under age 65 (social security disability recipients)?

View more questions Search