Totally confused!
    Sessions/Number of students:

1 /6

2 /10

3 /20

4 /33

5 /?

6 /50

Okay, so I need to find out the pattern and how many students came of session 5. thanks
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Sorry, it is against the rules to help with homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm totally confused about my girlfriend. She ditched me but not ready to leave me. [ 5 Answers ]

Well I am in love with this girl since last 2 yrs. And we were truly committed to each other. We both stole time to get away... and she's been supporting me every time I needed help... But problem came when I got a different college and she in a different city. I thought that I have to make our...

Totally confused on where I should pay taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My wife and I bought a home in Indiana. My job forced me to move to the Maryland DC area. Now since I own a home and file jointly with my wife in Indiana they want us to pay state taxes based on adjusted income which includes mine. I pay state taxes to Indiana and not to Maryland. Am I in...

Totally confused [ 147 Answers ]

I don't quite understand what is going on. My wife of 12 years asked for a divorce 4 weeks ago. She said she didn't think we could work out our differences. I do, but that's besides the point. We've had some road blocks but nothing serious like adultry or abuse. We also have two children. I think...

Totally Confused And Lost [ 7 Answers ]

I Asked My Question In The Wrong Place Before So I Guess I Will Start Over. My Boyfriend Is A Great Guy. Fun, Caring , Loving And Extremely Romantic. But There Is The Not So Great Side, That Side Of Him We Call "jj" For Jack Daniels Junior. My Man Drinks A Fifth Of Jack Daniels Everyday When He...

Totally confused [ 1 Answers ]

I filed for bankruptcy at the court and paid 500 pounds I then had to see the official receiverwho has drawn up a payment plan which is very steep . I was under the inpression that bankruptcy and insolvency were different things I am a bit confussed

View more questions Search