Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amolu Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Does anyone ever dream about future events?
    Interested to hear if anyone has precognition dreams. Can anyone explain this phenomena?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 02:25 PM
    My wife does, details, house numbers, street numbers, she once had one that saved my life about a person with a gun hidden in a certain place.
    It did not happen for a few months after, but the street number, and person in wheel chair was all correct. ** only thing wrong, she say a knife and they had a gun.
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Mar 13, 2008, 02:28 PM
    I do quit often which scares me when I have bad dreams cause I never know if they are going to come true or not. Also for some reason I have a lot of dreams about seeing different ghosts. Most of the time yes I will see things in such detail that I don't remember if it was a dream or real life. And sometimes I dream of something and see it in real life.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2008, 02:51 PM
    I have dreams that are vague and rather abstract but then at certain times I feel de ja vu and remember a dream I had and feel that it was somehow connected to something that just happened.
    I also swear at times something happened in real life and it had to have been a dream.
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 24, 2008, 06:16 PM
    I have these dreams often, when the Goddess deems it worthy for me to see something. However, to explain how these dreams happen and come about would be hard. I'd have to write you a book. It happens because its supposed to.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 06:25 PM
    I don't have dreams about the future, just feelings, that's the best way I can describe it.

I have predicted the death of every one of my family members that have passed on.

Day and time, usually at least a week before it happens. The only one I was off on was my dads. I was wrong by an hour.

I can also sense animals somehow. If we are driving down a road and I sense a deer or something my hubby always slows down, I've only been wrong twice. Once I called deer and it was a skunk, the next time I thought cat and it was a porcupine. We hit the porcupine and I made hubby stop. The poor thing went into the woods and I'm going after it calling "Hear kitty, kitty, it's okay, I'm gonna help you." I finally gave up and we went home. Lucky for me, the front grill of the car was covered in quills.

I don't know how any of it happens and I can't control it. It just happens and it sometimes feels like someone punched me when it does.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2008, 06:36 PM
    I have seen death before it has happened too.
    I hate it and it isn't like you can do anything to stop it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 07:04 PM
    I agree. I hate knowing that death is approaching a loved one, I want to be able to enjoy the time I have left with them, not losing sleep because I know the day is fast approaching. It sucks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing events in the past and future through dreams [ 22 Answers ]

I don't know if I have any abilities or gifts but I dream about past and future events. One dream in particular that I would like to know about was just a coincidence or a gift I may have? I won't go into details but here is the main content. A terrible event happened of which the authorities were...

Historical milestones for different religions [ 1 Answers ]

What are some Historical figures and events for Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, and Daoism?

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

Two family events at nearly the same time [ 3 Answers ]

My nephew is getting married and he has never called, visited written or made an attempt to know me. I am concerned because his wedding and my son's High School graduation will overlap and people will not be around for my son's party. I say that it is proper when choosing a date to consult with...

View more questions Search