Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ummhmm Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 01:47 PM
    I found a bump
    So I found this bump two days ago. Then another one apeard, and now there are four. Im getting really worried about it. I am sexualy active but I thought I was safe because I got tested for sometings not to long ago, now I found out that I was only tested for chylamidia and ghonaria. Now Im really grossed out, and my partner alredy knows because I told him yesterday. Well these little red bumps are spread out, and I don't think its genital warts because they look like califlower right? They are on the right and left sides of my vagina and are near the inner hairline. They only hurt when I pee and they itch ocationaly. They aren't really hard or anything and they don't look like open sores or cuts, but if you look really closly they are redish and a little yellowish in the center. But they aren't blisters I don't think. If anything the center is lower then the rest. Can anyone Help me as to what this might be. I don't really have any other symptoms that I know of. I am on birthcontrol. If that could cause anything. I am allergic to some soaps if that could be anycause.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 01:50 PM
    That sound like genital herpes.

Please go get checked while they are exposed. It is harder to diagnose herpes through the blood. Open sores is the true diagnoses because they are able to culture the lesion.

But I could be wrong. It could be an allergic reaction.

Either way please go to the doctors...
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 13, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Grosse question hear did you try and burst any of them?like aspot? It could just be an ingrowing hair I had afew times and rushed myself to the doctors thinking it was something bad but that's all it was but go your doctors and ask the nurse to check you out.
    Has your boyfriend got any?

Mar 13, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ummhmm
    So I found this bump two days ago. Then another one apeard, and now there are four. Im getting realy worried about it. I am sexualy active but I thought I was safe because I got tested for sometings not to long ago, now I found out that I was only tested for chylamidia and ghonaria. Now Im realy grossed out, and my partner alredy knows because I told him yesterday. Well these little red bumps are spread out, and I dont think its genital warts because they look like califlower right? They are on the right and left sides of my vagina and are near the inner hairline. They only hurt when I pee and they itch ocationaly. they arent realy hard or anything and they dont look like open sores or cuts, but if you look realy closly they are redish and a little yellowish in the center. But they arent blisters I dont think. If anything the center is lower then the rest. Can anyone Help me as to what this might be. I dont realy have anyother symptoms that I know of. I am on birthcontrol. if that could cause anything. I am allergic to some soaps if that could be anycause.
    But aren't herpes extreamly painful?
    I'm going to get it checked out as soon as I can this tueday. I just hope there still there

Mar 13, 2008, 01:56 PM
    My bofirend says he was tested. And so far nothing has shown up on him.

I squeesed at them a little, kind of iritatded them but I figured that might mahe them worse so I stopped.

Mar 13, 2008, 01:57 PM
    I do plan on going to the doctors on tuseday
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Depending where they are in the vagina then yes they would be painful. When you urinate, the pee passes over the sore causing a burning/stinging sensation. If they are outside of your vagina like your labia then they would itch.
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 01:59 PM
    my bofirend says he was tested. and so far nothing has shown up on him.

i squeesed at them a little, kinda iritatded them but i figured that might mahe them worse so i stoped.
    Please read my first post. Did your boyfriend get the same bumps as you? How did he get tested?

If anything, try not to mess with them.

Mar 13, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Herpes is not cureable is it?
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 02:01 PM
    No it's not curable but there are medications to prevent outbreaks.

Maintaining a healthy lifestyle will also prevent sores such as not smoking, drinking less coffee, eating healthy and excersizing. Stress is also a factor as well. Being stressed out will cause an outbreak.

Mar 13, 2008, 02:01 PM
    He has no bump. I pretty sure he went somewhere and got tested but I'm not sure how longago it was
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 02:04 PM
    he has no bump. i pretty sure he went somwhere and got tested but im not sure how longago it was
    Like I said before. Reread my first post. The best way to get an accurate result is to test when you have a sore. When testing through the blood it isn't that accurate. Your boyfriend got tested through the blood I presume?

Hopefully the bumps will still be there when you go to the doctors.

Mar 13, 2008, 02:08 PM
    I read all of you advice I would think he was tested through the blood. The pictures of herpes looked like open sore. Unless there are different kinds? Mine are round

Mar 13, 2008, 02:09 PM
    I don't think my boyfriend has ever had an out break of anything. But the isent the only guy I've bin with.
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 02:09 PM
    If he didn't have an open lesion then he was tested through the blood.

Herpes are round dear.

Is it really painful when you urinate?

And how old are you by the way?

Mar 13, 2008, 02:13 PM
    On a scale from 1-10 I would say a 6 or a 7 its bearable.

I'm 15 and I know I'm young. I really aprecate you helping me
    melissa0819 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 02:15 PM
    It could be herpes.if this is your first outbreak you usually get more then1. If you ever had a cold sore that's also herpes. Just go to the doc.its only a simple blood test.

Mar 13, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Can it move up to my mouth?

Mar 13, 2008, 02:18 PM
    No I haven't had any cold sores.. I don't think ever. I am going to get tested I would heve today if I had anyway to unfortunately I don't drive and I can't tell my parents.
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Mar 13, 2008, 02:18 PM
    No it can not there are several types of herpes these are different

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bump-white bump in labia minora [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've surfed through this site trying to find a solution, but haven't come across one, so I hope you can help me. Every few months I get a small pin-prick sized red raised dot on the outside of my right labia minora. It's mostly benign in feeling, but occasionally feels irritated. In...

Found the actually verse of the song, but still haven't found the name =[ [ 1 Answers ]

I found one verse of the song I've been looking for ! :) But still haven't found the song!! :mad: :( :confused: Here's the verse: "cause im mr mr lonely open up the door what did i see my baby with another man right infront of me"

Bump Bump. What do you think? [ 13 Answers ]

I noticed a bump below where the opening of my vagina is... U can see like small pores in the skin I guess that's what it would be called.. It didn't hurt or anything I've never had sex with a guy but it had me worried.. The other day I decided to pop it.. a lot of blood came out for it to be...

What is this bump? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 13 yr old girl needing to know the answer to this. I just noticed that I have a white bump near my vagina I guess in my pubic hair. Ive searched on the net about this but I don't think any of it relates to me because I've never shaven or had sex before. It doesn't hurt but if you touch it...

Bump [ 1 Answers ]

Well I just found a weird bump behind my ear it does not hurt at all and it was never there before! It's also like hard not soft! What do you think it can be!! I don't want to worry if there's nothing to worry about!! I always worry myself sick! Thanks a bunch everyone!

View more questions Search