Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandie1208 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2006, 03:06 PM
    I have abnormal bleeding after sex/hysterectomy
    I had a (complete) hysterectomy 1 yr ago. A couple months ago I started bleeding after sex. The pain (moderate to severe) is inside. Deep inside. Before my hysterectomy, 2 yrs before, I had endometriosis. I had one ovary taken out and it was also attached to my bladder. I have had 2 c-sections and an abortion and a hysterectomy. I have a problem with scar tissue. It grows and grows. It feels like endometriosis again, but now I am bleeding. During this time, I also had my first hemmroid. I had IBS. I am just wondering if my scar tissue has attached to a blood supply. And if so, can it cause cancer? Femal cancer runs in my family. I am weak lately and get frequent headaches. I am only 35, but I feel like my body is just giving up. Should I be worried. Also, bleeding from my anus as well. Please help, I do not know what to do! :confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 1, 2006, 03:42 PM
    Sandie, you have to contact your doctor and tell him/her about this episode of bleeding and see what the recommendations will be. It is not normal to have bleeding after intercourse for a couple of months after having a hysterectomy. You should definitely be worried that your experiencing bleeding from your private parts. Call your doctor right away.
    LasLas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2011, 05:25 PM
    I had a hysterectomy in December last year. Just recently I had sex for the first time I was spotting but it stop and I just recently had sex again and I was bleeding again but a little bit more. I am going to go to my doctor and I recommend the same thing to you. From speaking with my doctor the first time she said I will be fine, but the second time is ridiculous to me and this cannot be how a hysterectomy is suppose to be. So go to the doctor and get check out because I don't think it is normal to bleed like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abnormal sperm [ 4 Answers ]

If I have 90% of abnormal sprem, what does it mean? Especially concerning fertility? Will these sperms possibly inseminate an egg, and if so, what result on the baby would there be?

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new here and hope you could help, I am trying for a baby, I had my period (of a 28-30 day cycle)on July 31 so I used clearplan to determine my ovulation which happened on the 13- 14, been having sex day in day out since the beginig of this month. On August 18 I had bright red spotting...

Abnormal Bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

I am not sure how this site works but I would greatly appreciate it if my question is promtly answered.I had my mentsral cycle about 14 days ago,then on the fifteenth day I was bleeding for about 8 hours of that day,which I stopped later on that day,but then I continued bleeding for a few more...

Abnormal bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently had problems with my cycle I started to bleed 2 weeks before my per. And my doc switched off the patch to the pill. Now two months later I had light spotting for 2 days 2 weeks before my per. Again I asked my doc and she said it is the hormone levels. Well I have never been...

Abnormal psychology [ 1 Answers ]

What r the applications of abnormal psychology?

View more questions Search