Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    attitude89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 08:49 AM
    The SAT
    What If Your Suppose To Take The Sat But Your No Ready For The Math Section Because Your In A Lower Section What Would You Do ?
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Mar 13, 2008, 04:53 PM
    Hire a maths tutor I am in the UK and looking to go to the USA and that's what I am going to do... when I have to take this test

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SAT Blues [ 3 Answers ]

I am freaking out about my Sat, Iowa, and ISEE tests. The test is in three weeks and my parents won't get me a tutor and I think I'm going to fail. Is there any advice you can give me about taking them?

SAT/ACT Question [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I'm homeschooled, and just don't feel ready for the SATs, although I'm a junior. Does it matter when I take the SATs? Could I take them next fall instead of spring, or even spring of 08? Would this make a big difference to colleges looking at my applications? Also, can you take both the...

SAT PracticeTest [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get feedback on SAT Test Prep website, www.satprepplan.com. The most interesting part about the site is the custom study plan creation tool. It works like this: students take the SAT practice test and then a custom prep plan is created for them based on their strengths, weaknesses,...

SAT question [ 1 Answers ]

HISTORY TEST RESULTS Score Number of students 100 1 95 2 90 ...

View more questions Search