Mar 13, 2008, 06:16 AM
    What is schedule 40 pipe
    What is schedule 40 pipe
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 13, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jdchenes
    What is schedule 40 pipe
    Schedule 40 Pipe is a number given to PVC pipe to designate the pipe wall thickness. The higher the number the heavier the pipe and the more pressure it can handle. Is that what you wished to know? Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the pipe schedule ? [ 3 Answers ]

Can you help me to know the schedule ?

Bending schedule 40 galvanised pipe [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to bend the schedule 40 galvanised pipe to get curve about 30-45 degrees of angle? The temperature of the water flowing in it is max 50 degrees C and the pressure is 6 bars it will be a shower connection between shower nosle and shower mixer.:mad: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused:

Hot water pipe touching fire sprinker pipe [ 6 Answers ]

I discovered why the water pressure in my fire prinkler system kept rising. It's because the hot water pipe is right up against the sprinkler pipe causing it to heat which then increases the pressure. Now can I wrap the pipe with insulation. Would this be a good fix? If so, should I wrap the hot...

Schedule A Deductions and Schedule C - No AGI [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a sole proprietor (an electrician) and after finishing schedule c I basically had very little profit to report from the business. With no other Adj Gross Inc, I started to figure my itemized deductions, but with no Adj Gross Inc, how can I best use my itemized deductions? Thanks,

Soil Stack Vent Pipe/Stench Pipe ( Smelly Drains ) [ 3 Answers ]

I have a downstairs toilet and upstairs toilet ,one above the other.. The soil/stench pipe connects upwards to above the Roof heaves and downward into the sewer... Coupled into the sewer also is a Gully trap drain to take sink and bath / shower wastes and from time to time , from that drain gully...

View more questions Search