Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessenia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 05:19 AM
    Trying to find old friend by only first name.
    Sometime last year I hung out with this guy name dave I only know him by that name and only his cell number and I have been trying to find him through these other sites but they want to know every thing and that's all I know.:(
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 07:27 AM
    I'm sure there are literally millions of "Dave's" in this world.

Can you say "needle in a haystack"?

Unless you know someone else, who might know his last name, I believe this to be
    A futile waste of your time.

Good Luck.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 07:39 AM
    A needle in a haystack would be easy -- first and last name + age

You have a better chance of winning the Powerball Lottery -- Good Luck
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 07:53 AM
    Ok, where did you meet him at, did he mention where he was from, what school he went to, think of any details.
    DHsilverthorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 09:34 AM
    You might be able to track people with his last number, not sure of how to go about it without breaking some sort of privacy with the cell phone company, but I've heard it done before, good luck, I've been looking for someone for 23 years with only the first name with no luck yet.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2011, 09:49 AM
    You can get info on cell phone "owners" - depends on the cell phone company. Also depends on the reason for attempting to locate the person. You often need someone with a PI license.

(I'm an investigator in NY)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a old friend [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a friend I used to know awhile back whose address I have since lost. Her name is Monique Guyot. She is or was a math teacher for the school system in France and taught at the high school level. She lived in the Calais region of France. She is approx. 50 or so years old. Can...

Trying to find a friend [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my friend--don't know where he moved to-- he last lived in California

Help find my friend [ 5 Answers ]

I need help finding an old friend of mine. We went to high school together about 10 years ago in Smithfield NC. His name is Josh Maples. He would be about 26 now. I know he used to live in Middlesex NC. Can someone help me find him PLEASE? This is really important. Thanks! Amy

View more questions Search