Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uma_ingole74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 11:14 PM
    Introduction of company
    I need an Introduction letter for our company. We are manufacturers of Dry cell batteries.
    One of our Sales Representative visits to new clients every time. So need a good introduction letter of what the company is deal into.
    :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 11:27 PM
    You know more about the company than we do. Please write a draft, and we will be happy to suggest changes and improvements.

If I were you, I would keep it short and snappy and interesting looking so clients will be sure to take time to read it.
    Ocean36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 06:19 AM
    I need an introduction letter for our company we are a raw board company and I need to introduce ourselves, our products to new customers.
    countmen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 06:16 PM
    We are a new business that just opened I would like some assistance in writing an introduction letter. We are in a small town and the business we opened is an Embroidery & More shop (We do embroidery & screen printing).
    If any one could help me out this would be great. I am thinking just something short, just struggling on how to start the letter.

Thanks
    Countmen:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 13, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Normally more of a line sheet, showing what products or services and a paragraph that gives the reason you are the better choice than the other people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Sample letter of Introduction of company to company [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Team Kindly send me Sample letter of Introducing a company to other company.

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

Company Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

I need to write a Company introduction letter very professional

View more questions Search