Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marina von Anrep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 09:52 PM
    My son's father died in France, When and Where?
    I have previous addresses and believe the father of my 16 year old son to have died in France of Cancer within the past 12 years. All previous addresses are no longer valid and I do not know where or when he died. He has an exwife there and two children who must know and there is an inheritance I have heard for my son when he comes of age.
    Where could I begin to look or is there someone I could hire who could find the remaining children and ex to glean the information necessary.
    Thank you in advance
    He was born I believe in Paris on March 30, 1953. Phillippe Jean Rene Pierre Cuzin, His mother Marie, his father Jean, one sister who lives on the west coast and is 20 years older. He was married to a Martine Cuzin in Metz, 36 Rue du Champe
    57000 METZ FRANCE
    Tel: 87-36-77-38
    They had two children, Kevin and Kathleen. There is apparently an inheritance for my son Nicolas Jean Cuzin. Born in Toronto, on July 4th, 1991.
    Phillippe inherited his parents home at 10 Gabriel Peri, 95600 Eubonne, 87-36-79-38. That property and phone number to not respond to mail for the past 10 years. Nor does the Metz address.
    Previous to 1991, Phillippe's employer was,
    Carrefour des Voyages
    12 Rue de la Ferronnerie
    75001 PARIS FRANCE
    Tel: 508-43-46
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 10:16 PM
    I would begin by contacting the French Embasy to you country to try to find out about him through their version of the social security or health care / retirement system. Having names of his children and recent spouse might also help with the search to find additional information.

If the search is done on behalf of the son, and you can show proof of his relationship, you might get more cooperation. I do not doubt you at all, but the agency isn't likely to help every one who is looking for someone because of privacy reasons.

If they can't help, perhaps they can give you other sources for the information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need my son's father out of our lives. [ 3 Answers ]

I need information on how to terminate the rights of my son's father. Since my son was born he has been in and out of prison at least five times. He has a bad temper and violent tendencies. I need to make sure that my son and I are both safe and happy. How do I go about getting started on getting...

My fianc? May not be my son's father [ 6 Answers ]

Well basically I got pregnant years ago.. I know many people say this but I am DEAD serious that I only cheated ONE time on him, and I didn't feel like I cheated because the other guy was having issues working with his equipment if you catch my drift.. anyhow it was only ONE TIME and a few months...

Getting my son's father to sing over his rights [ 2 Answers ]

I want my son's father to sign over his right's (we haven not been together since I was 3 months pregnant, he was not there at the birth, but he he says he needs time to think about it)... it's been 4 months. What should be my next step, legally to get the ball rolling?

Looking for my father who is in FRANCE [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is jo and I am thirteen years old. I'm looking for my father who left when I was a baby and who I haven't seen all my life. If anyone knows him or has contact with him please share it with me. The details... His name is Matthew John Andrews and he was born in 1971. He used to live...

My son's father, visitation, etc [ 11 Answers ]

I have so many questions and concerns right now, I don't even know what to do anymore! First off, my ex-boyfriend and I have a child together. I recently moved out of his house, and back in with my parents. We were never married, so I know that means that I have sole custody of our son. I'm...

View more questions Search